CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

9 minutes ago, KW95 said:

How would you know? You don’t watch CNN! 

I’m not good with names but they always have a bunch of Trump guys on there. 

Hell, just last night they had Allan the Jew Dershowitz defending trump!

Allan is on Fox every day.

28 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Dershowitz has long been known as a liberal. It just so happens that he's also a strict constitutionalist so he has standards, unlike the partisans who will change positions hourly if it seems to benefit their party.

No, no.....................Prof. Dershowitz is an example of CNN putting on Republicans/Conservatives !

You know that  3rd and Long......................................... (your full name)

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

No, no.....................Prof. Dershowitz is an example of CNN putting on Republicans/Conservatives !

You know that  3rd and Long......................................... (your full name)

You don't have to be so formal, just call me long.

4 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Dershowitz has long been known as a liberal. It just so happens that he's also a strict constitutionalist so he has standards, unlike the partisans who will change positions hourly if it seems to benefit their party.

He helped free OJ as well.  I think he should go back to the stache.

simpson.jpg

19 hours ago, B-Man said:

Another misleading @CNN headline.

DZPPI22UMAAi3Ef.jpg.........@MarcoRubio introduced the ‘Red Flag Bill’ BEFORE the march.

I don't know, but being I'm suspecting people that think the "mental health system" can identify these people and actually commit them because they are a danger to themselves or others have never dealt with the mental health system about a loved one that needs help in this country.

7 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I don't know, but being I'm suspecting people that think the "mental health system" can identify these people and actually commit them because they are a danger to themselves or others have never dealt with the mental health system about a loved one that needs help in this country.

Not just that, but you still end up with a lot of false positives that demonize innocent people.  

Really, the profile's not that difficult: look for people disempowered and socially isolated who are frustrated with the perception of the lack of control over their lives, who show evidence of violent fantasies.  That will catch almost all the shooters...and 20 people who never would have committed a crime for every one that would have.

Of course, the obvious counter-argument to that is that anyone with that level of socialization problems needs therapy anyway...but that's too expensive for a health care reform that pretends to save money by actively avoiding that sort of thing.

2 hours ago, B-Man said:
John CardilloVerified account @johncardillo 1h1 hour ago

Upcoming @CNN segments:

- Toddlers on Trump Tariffs

- Trump’s North Korea Hardline, an Infant’s Take

- Our Pre-teen Tax Reform Panel

- Kindergarten Roundtable on Trump’s Deregulation of Oil and Natural Gas Exploration

:lol:

Wow.  Looks like John King & Chris Cuomo will be working some OT.

The media has no active religious life and has no interest in researching what that life has for believers

We went through an election with a Mormon biggie as POTUS nominee and we did not get one second about what this meant,  even in a purely anthropological manner.

and now they won’t spend two seconds honestly researching the views of the evangelicals that voted big time for The Donald

Endlessly carping about his sex life doesn’t matter to these voters, but keep up the great work.