CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

On 3/18/2018 at 7:50 PM, KRT88 said:

next you are going to say that Fox News is great reporting.

I just watched a comparison segment where they literally based Obama for even trying to reach out to North Korea but called Trump a genius after possible future talks were announced.  That's called hypocrisy!  If you are going to call out CNN on one end, please call out Fox on the other because they apparently balance each other out. 

B.O. said during the first debates that he would reach out to NK, Iran, Syria, et al WITHOUT PRECONDITIONS. That was roundly criticized by both sides.

Trump has accepted an invitation to meet with KJI because they've agreed to nuclear disarmament.

What's also apparently on the table is the legal end to the Korean War (we're still just in a truce of that war), and potentially the reunification of some sort of the entire peninsula.

If you can't see the difference in the two positions of our Presidents former and current, then I don't know what else to tell you. 

12 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Says the retarded Trump hating fool.

I get it, FOX is bad and the rest of MSM are honest journalists aspiring for truth and justice.

ok

Fox is just a joke catering to bigoted boobs. The "MSM" isn't perfect but its a far cry from a network formed simply to promote far right candidates 

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I like Boobs. I don't care if they are bigoted, racist, big or small. If Fox caters to them, then I like Fox. I especially like nipples. Does anyone know how Fox feels about them?

They only support the right nipple. Their programming is based upon propagandizing the right nipple, to the expense of the left. They do so without rules, because reasons.

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

They only support the right nipple. Their programming is based upon propagandizing the right nipple, to the expense of the left. They do so without rules, because reasons.

It's all in the sucking. Learn to suck and you can get a rise out of the left nipple too.

16 hours ago, Nanker said:

B.O. said during the first debates that he would reach out to NK, Iran, Syria, et al WITHOUT PRECONDITIONS. That was roundly criticized by both sides.

Trump has accepted an invitation to meet with KJI because they've agreed to nuclear disarmament.

What's also apparently on the table is the legal end to the Korean War (we're still just in a truce of that war), and potentially the reunification of some sort of the entire peninsula.

If you can't see the difference in the two positions of our Presidents former and current, then I don't know what else to tell you. 

So you are telling me Fox is fair and balanced but CNN is biased?

Wow, Fox couldn't have been any more biased against Obama but do a HORRIBLE job or being impartial. 

1 hour ago, KRT88 said:

So you are telling me Fox is fair and balanced but CNN is biased?

Wow, Fox couldn't have been any more biased against Obama but do a HORRIBLE job or being impartial. 

A former Clinton or Obama advisor has a say in most panels on Fox. 

18 hours ago, njbuff said:

In your world it's ok for MSM to be propagandist BS, which is most certainly true, but FOX is the Devil's outlet for being right wing propagandist BS.

Keep up the good work Fib.

Have you visited a doctor yet for your OBVIOUS case of TDS?

Don't take my word for it, how about an arch conservatives? 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2018/03/21/a-conservative-commentator-revolts-against-fox-news/?utm_term=.454f8f7b9d64&wpisrc=nl_popns&wpmm=1

Peters went on: “Four decades ago, I took an oath as a newly commissioned officer. I swore to ‘support and defend the Constitution,’ and that oath did not expire when I took off my uniform. Today, I feel that Fox News is assaulting our constitutional order and the rule of law, while fostering corrosive and unjustified paranoia among viewers. Over my decade with Fox, I long was proud of the association. Now I am ashamed.”

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, row_33 said:

A former Clinton or Obama advisor has a say in most panels on Fox. 

3 hours ago, KW95 said:

Vice versa for CNN!

33 minutes ago, garybusey said:

It is not at all. Michael Caputo (of course - making an ass of himself) has been on CNN non-stop the last few weeks.

Your 'example' does not remotely meet the standard that you claimed.

Because it is false.

Fox always tries to put the liberal viewpoint on, but usually outnumbered and outgunned.

CNN usually has 2 to 3 'experts' on all saying the same thing......................and then , on their analysis shows, they will have a faux conservative on.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Your 'example' does not remotely meet the standard that you claimed.

Because it is false.

Fox always tries to put the liberal viewpoint on, but usually outnumbered and outgunned.

CNN usually has 2 to 3 'experts' on all saying the same thing......................and then , on their analysis shows, they will have a faux conservative on.

What standard did I claim, Boy Man?

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

This is blatantly false.

How would you know? You don’t watch CNN! 

I’m not good with names but they always have a bunch of Trump guys on there. 

Hell, just last night they had Allan the Jew Dershowitz defending trump!

• Like (+1) 1