CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

Joe Digenova better watch his back or he will be committing suicide by putting multiple bullets to the back of his head. That's what the dirty Dems will have you believe anyways.

Now Tucker Carlson is interviewing the most disingenuous prick in the world, a Gem nut job Richard Goodstein.

On 1/23/2018 at 8:35 AM, Tiberius said:

You seriously think Trump understands the NAFTA agreement he railed against? Please!

You think he understands why coal mining isn't much of a job anymore? Please

How's that "The greatest healthcare for everyone" thing working out? 

He won on anger and bigotry, nothing more, nothing less. 

None of it is that hard to understand to non-partisan hacks.

And I'm sure the coal miners are happy to have the jobs coming back to their industry after Obamer tried to kill it.  I mean, I remember when I heard Obamer say that energy prices would necessarily have to increase as a result of his policies.  I literally did a double-take, and had to rewind what I heard to make sure I heard him correctly.  I honestly thought he mis-spoke at first.  But it was one of the few times I think I heard him tell the truth.  He MEANT to make energy cost more for all of us, as punishment for this evil country having an abundance of energy resources, and the ability and technological know-how to get at them.  It just took me by surprise that he was that honest in his early years.

On 1/23/2018 at 12:02 PM, Nanker said:

Well, it could-a been even more than a brush by...

giphy.gif

Oh, the humanity! :o

Omg you're making my stomach hurt from laughing.....is that a Gary Busey face?  OMG!  I get that Busey is a raving lunatic, but I've always kinda liked him.  Maybe it's because he's an Okie.  I think he's from Tulsa.

11 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Is this really a thing?  I just don't get people anymore.  The emasculation of man by CNN and the left knows no bounds.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TtownBillsFan said:

None of it is that hard to understand to non-partisan hacks.

And I'm sure the coal miners are happy to have the jobs coming back to their industry after Obamer tried to kill it.  I mean, I remember when I heard Obamer say that energy prices would necessarily have to increase as a result of his policies.  I literally did a double-take, and had to rewind what I heard to make sure I heard him correctly.  I honestly thought he mis-spoke at first.  But it was one of the few times I think I heard him tell the truth.  He MEANT to make energy cost more for all of us, as punishment for this evil country having an abundance of energy resources, and the ability and technological know-how to get at them.  It just took me by surprise that he was that honest in his early years.

Coal mining jobs are coming back? 

Most of the growth in the economy in jobs is happening in blue America, not in the fly over regions. 

• Haha (+1) 1

I love their 6:00 'headline'........................

MCCabe out at FBI, After Trump Criticism..........................:lol:

As if THAT was the reason.......................hilarious

MORE ON MCCABE:

As recently as last week, Mr. McCabe had told people he hoped to stay until he was eligible to retire in mid-March. Instead, Mr. McCabe made his intentions known to colleagues on Monday, an American official said, and will immediately go on leave.

In a recent conversation, Christopher A. Wray, the F.B.I. director, raised concerns about a forthcoming inspector general report examining the actions of Mr. McCabe and other senior F.B.I. officials during the 2016 presidential campaign, when the bureau was investigating both Hillary Clinton’s email use and the Trump campaign’s connections to Russia. In that discussion, according to one former law enforcement official close to Mr. McCabe, Mr. Wray suggested moving Mr. McCabe into another job, which would have been a demotion.

Instead, the former official said, Mr. McCabe chose to leave.

In a message to F.B.I. employees on Monday afternoon, Mr. Wray said he would not comment on “specific aspects” of the inspector general review.

Sounds like that IG report just might live up to the hype.

Oh no B-Man, it's just a 'distraction', a 'smokescreen', something to deflect the people's attention from a legitimate legal investigation.

Baskin/Pasta/Gator/K2/lemmings instructions..............:D

Edited by B-Man
  • Haha (+1) 1