Wishing all a merry Christmas!

PatsFanNH

We may be cheering for different teams come Sunday but I hope you all have an amazing Christmas, Hanaka or whatever you and your family celebrate.

i am off till probably Tuesday as I need finish X mad shopping for the wife and wrap a crap of presents for the kids. :)

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

We may be cheering for different teams come Sunday but I hope you all have an amazing Christmas, Hanaka or whatever you and your family celebrate.

i am off till probably Tuesday as I need finish X mad shopping for the wife and wrap a crap of presents for the kids. :)

Thanks back at you.  

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

Thanks PatsFan :)

Happy Holidays to all of TBD excett T-Bomb who is not a Billiever of this team or the holidays.

"Belief" is one of the pitfalls of the human condition, it should not be lauded as a desired quality.

1 hour ago, T-Bomb said:

"Belief" is one of the pitfalls of the human condition, it should not be lauded as a desired quality.

You obviously suffer from holiday/seasonal depression and I really don't care to know why.

Why do you come to a message board full of fans just to be negative and non-supportive of the team your a fan of? Why enter this thread and post like an ass when a fan from another team is kind spirited enough to wish people well?

You have flat out Troll written all over you man.

Edited by Real McCoy

10 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

You obviously suffer from holiday/seasonal depression and I really don't care to know why.

Why do you come to a message board full of fans just to be negative and non-supportive of the team your a fan of? Why enter this thread and post like an ass when a fan from another team is kind spirited enough to wish people well.

You have flat out Troll written all over you man.

because he's an idiot?

(or she)

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Haha (+1) 1