Grandpa and Grandma at it again

\GoBillsInDallas/

21 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

They must be (well used to be) the best grandparents in the world!!!

”Santa tells me you’ve been good this year Timmy!  Here’s your brick of high grade marijuana!!”  Yay!!!!!!!

Counterpoint: it's child abuse, inflicting Tom Petty music on the grandkids.

Couple quick points. First, $336,000 is a very generous estimate of the 'street value' of 60# of cannabis. Maybe they're hard up in New York. Second, you don't carry 'high grade' cannabis in hard plastic tubs...it breaks apart on transport and ruins the whole 'high grade' (ie large, intact, healthy buds) thing. Third, I've been under the impression for a long time that police dogs were trained to sniff for cocaine and explosives, not cannabis. Can anyone in lawn enforcement confirm or deny this?

10 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Can anyone in lawn enforcement confirm or deny this?

I'm very high up in the landscaping biz and can tell you that dogs can, indeed, smell marijuana. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

Couple quick points. First, $336,000 is a very generous estimate of the 'street value' of 60# of cannabis. Maybe they're hard up in New York. Second, you don't carry 'high grade' cannabis in hard plastic tubs...it breaks apart on transport and ruins the whole 'high grade' (ie large, intact, healthy buds) thing. Third, I've been under the impression for a long time that police dogs were trained to sniff for cocaine and explosives, not cannabis. Can anyone in lawn enforcement confirm or deny this?

Most drug dogs are trained to alert to cannabis,  cocaine,  heroin,  meth, and mdma. Cannabis is being phased out because of its legalization I  most states. 

Explosive detection dogs are trained on a variety of explosive compounds. 

30 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Most drug dogs are trained to alert to cannabis,  cocaine,  heroin,  meth, and mdma. Cannabis is being phased out because of its legalization I  most states. 

Explosive detection dogs are trained on a variety of explosive compounds. 

Cannabis is the only drug I've done.  I'd imagine that it's the easiest for them to pick up on, but I honestly have no idea if the others have a strong scent.  Are they able to detect acid (the little pieces of paper one puts on their tongue)?

30 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Cannabis is the only drug I've done.  I'd imagine that it's the easiest for them to pick up on, but I honestly have no idea if the others have a strong scent.  Are they able to detect acid (the little pieces of paper one puts on their tongue)?

Worst thing about LSD.  Never try stuffing a 10 strip up your poop shoot when the cops bust your house party.  Bad things, man.  Bad things.

45 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Cannabis is the easiest for us to pick up on, but a dogs nose is its window to the world - like the eyes of a human are the window to our world.  Asking if one is easier to pick up on is like asking someone if blue is brighter than red.   All of the odors are 'easy' for them to pick up on in the right environmental conditions. 

I'm not aware of any dog that is trained to detect LSD... they probably could be,  but it is probably a risk/reward and cost/ benefit analysis. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Microdot 

Tiny purple pill flashback.  Melts on the tongue.