David Boston=Tight End?

The one problem I hear from NFL coaches regarding David Boston is that he is too big to be a WR. They want him to get rid of some of his body mass.

Why not convert him to a tight end, and let him hit the weights as much as he wants.

Wasn't he close to being 250? Let him add another 10 pounds of muscle, and you would have a pretty fast tight end I would think.

Any one sign him yet?

David Boston's frame can't support his weight. That's why he's hurt all the time. He gained all that weight by taking steroids. I'd never want that wanker on the Bills.

The one problem I hear from NFL coaches regarding David Boston is that he is too big to be a WR. They want him to get rid of some of his body mass.

Why not convert him to a tight end, and let him hit the weights as much as he wants.

Wasn't he close to being 250? Let him add another 10 pounds of muscle, and you would have a pretty fast tight end I would think.

Any one sign him yet?

266595[/snapback]

The one problem I hear from NFL coaches regarding David Boston is that he is too big to be a WR.

266595[/snapback]

The other problem you hear from NFL coaches is that he's a self-absorbed, me-first, steroid-filled malcontent. No disrespect, Phil, but I can't believe anyone would even remotely suggest this idiot even come near Buffalo.

Plus, don't forget, his dad screwed us on HomeJob ThrowUp. He's the guy who was 20 yards out of position and called that a fuggin lateral.

Not that there aren't plenty of other reasons not to want the guy, but it doesn't help.