While unlikely, Browns could end up with #1 & #2 picks

BuffaloBill

yeah, but it's the Browns.  So we all know how this goes......

Watch both Rosen and Darnold stay in school.  If that happens, what do the Browns do?  Pick another QB, trade back?  

They should be able to load up on this draft.  And I think they have a solid framework in place (good HC, decent RB's, good D) to bounce back quickly.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

The hope, as you have to relate to  and feel for Browns fans, is that they hired the right guy to run the show and Haslam steps away from day-to-day team operations. If they end up with two of the top 5 picks and walk away with an elite QB and RB, as I believe they go Rosen-Barkley, not to mention all of their picks to stock up on in the later rounds, this team should be truly elite within 3 seasons. They drafted well last year and loaded up the OL with some savvy spending in the offseason, they are absolutely on an upward trend. Now, about that coaching staff....

• Like (+1) 2

If Darnold came out, id consider moving back from 1 and moving back from 5 as well.  They could have like 4x 1sts, 4x 2nds, and a bounty of picks next year and could still take Mayfield, Lamar Jackson, Rudolph, Josh Allen.  Thats just me though.

Is Myles Garrett any good?

5 minutes ago, Bill Murray said:

If Darnold came out, id consider moving back from 1 and moving back from 5 as well.  They could have like 4x 1sts, 4x 2nds, and a bounty of picks next year and could still take Mayfield, Lamar Jackson, Rudolph, Josh Allen.  Thats just me though.

Myles Garrett is better than good. When healthy, he was a wrecking machine this season.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

yeah, but it's the Browns.  So we all know how this goes......

Watch both Rosen and Darnold stay in school.  If that happens, what do the Browns do?  Pick another QB, trade back?  

They should be able to load up on this draft.  And I think they have a solid framework in place (good HC, decent RB's, good D) to bounce back quickly.  

They play in one of the toughest division in Football.

5 minutes ago, ALF said:

Browns' John Dorsey: 'The guys that were here before, they didn't get real players'

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/12/browns_john_dorsey_the_guys_th.html

His long success scouting for Green Bay will guarantee Browns will have good drafts from now on. Just don't let him manage the salary cap.

Ouch! That's a stupid, stupid thing to say. Great team motivation and leadership John! You hope for better things for fellow long-suffering fans, but it's always same old, same old....

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Bill Murray said:

He hasn't had a sack since November 26, yet his tackling stats are solid. Yet Jibril Peppers has really struggled for them. While the Brown's have the picks and cap room to improve time.will tell if they do yet  not sure they will as their own seems to be quick to change management.

That team is so void of talent they are going to need to hit on all of those top picks just to get a base to work off of. It's going to be a long rebuild for that team, they aren't in an enviable situation like some here think they are. It's possible they get better, but it's also possible they don't and the guy they hired was unemployed for a reason....