12-18: McDermott and Coordinator Pressers - Will Know More wrt Gaines on Wednesday

26CornerBlitz

47 minutes ago, NewEra said:

T which price?  9 mill or 5-7?  Maybe a multi year deal with 16-17 mill guaranteed?  Would essentially be 2 a year 7 mill per with option for more if he can stay on the field.   Will probably cost more than that but that would be my offer, maybe 7.5. 

On a a side note.  I REALLY hope Kyle rethinks retirement and comes back for another.  We play the nfc north and afc south next year.  IF we don’t make the playoffs this year, I like our chances this year.  I think we’ll be moderate players in free agency this year and with lots of picks and a potentially better QB.  

I don't know. He's a really good player and makes a huge difference but misses a lot of time

49 minutes ago, nucci said:

I don't know. He's a really good player and makes a huge difference but misses a lot of time

I hear ya.  I prefer to stay away from injury prone players too.  I just love the way Gaines plays.  His price rage will likely be too high for my tastes considering his injury history