Beware Dion Lewis

YoloinOhio

17 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

So limping on a Torn Meniscus is theatrics?

No. Limping when you don't make a play versus not limping when you do. I am sorry I thought I made that distinction clear. It's like he's trying to remind you that the reason he didn't make the play was his knee. Sometimes you just don't make the play.   

8 minutes ago, BuffaloMatt said:

No. Limping when you don't make a play versus not limping when you do. I am sorry I thought I made that distinction clear. It's like he's trying to remind you that the reason he didn't make the play was his knee. Sometimes you just don't make the play.   

Really you know this how?  Are you in his mind? 

HE IS PLAYING HURT

2 hours ago, Philly McButterpants said:

i gathered. 

Opinions are like you know, everyone has one and they all stink. 

I stand by my contention that he is NOT "playing on one leg," Doc.

For your edification and TSW diagnosis for which I anxiously await.  :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Really you know this how?  Are you in his mind? 

HE IS PLAYING HURT

Yes, he is playing hurt. I never once doubted that and it is commendable. My opinion is formulated after watching him play in the game.  

3 hours ago, Clyde Smith said:

Really, I did not know that. Take him back in a heartbeat.

Unfortunately, I think I was misinformed.  I could have sworn I heard it on the radio.  Apparently I was wrong, because this article says he's been a model teammate.

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/patriots/2017/12/patriots_notebook_mike_gillislee_has_been_model_teammate_despite_being

6 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Yeah seriously. You made it sound as if Peterman threw at him a ton and Taylor didn't use him at all. It was the difference of 1 catch and 18 yards. 

Not the argument. If there was no snow can you say for sure he would have more catches? No you can't. 

Can you say he wouldn't? No you can't.

On 12/19/2017 at 12:28 AM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Its ok to single cover him if you have a very good player on him that can handle his size and quickness. But he embarrassed Sean Davis. 

He can embarrass anyone in this league.   The key is to hit Brady so that he can't get the ball to them.

50 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Preston Brown has been a liability in coverage. It's my hope they play more man to man coverage today than in the past games. But that opens up those quick twitch backs. However I'd rather they beat us than Gronk down the seam

But they were the ones who beat us the last time. We couldn't stop them.  Our LBs are the weakest link on this defense besides the lack of a pass rush.  The Bills should try using Milano's speed to put pressure on the QB.