ot - Dinner with the Coach last night

At the benefit I was at last night many of the coaches were there.

Coach Mike and his lovely wife were there. The crazy group I was sitting with introduced me to his as Easy. I blushed and he asked what my first name was. His wife instisted on me having my picture taken with him. He is so easy to talk with and very personable. Later I asked if he would sign my program and he asked if I wanted that to Cindy or Easy. I know he will forget the name by today.

Then for the OLDER crowd - The Destroyer was there. Remember the masked Wrestler - watching him on B/W TV? He hit me in the chest by accident as I was walking by and then I told him I use to watch in on TV when I was a young girl. He has his own bobblehead and website. www.thedestroyer.com

It was a fun night. They had invited Bruce Smith but I don't know what ever happen to that. He wasn't there or in the program.

Then for the OLDER crowd - The Destroyer was there.  Remember the masked Wrestler - watching him on B/W TV?  He hit me in the chest by accident as I was walking by and then I told him I use to watch in on TV when I was a young girl. He has his own bobblehead and website.  www.thedestroyer.com

266463[/snapback]

:D

Sure do...as well as Bobo Brazil, Fred Blassie, Bruno Sammartino, Gorgeous George, and Hans Schmidt. Remember watching Chuck Healy's "Beat the Champ" bowling show?

:lol:

Sure do...as well as Bobo Brazil, Fred Blassie, Bruno Sammartino, Gorgeous George, and Hans Schmidt.  Remember watching Chuck Healy's "Beat the Champ" bowling show?

266500[/snapback]

Ernie The Cat Ladd, The Shiek ( man hated that guy)

Oh Cindy you sure he bumped into your chest by Accident :D Maybe he had overheard all that Easy stuff :D:w00t::doh:

Thanx for the report you always provide good stories on the human side of the organization. But did you prod Coach on what free agents we were going after?

I usually do not talk Football with the guys off the field. I think that's why I get along with most of them.

David Hack was there and I really wanted to talk to him. I remember he was from Holland, NY and I think he only made the team for preseason in the late 90's. But he left before all the soeaches were over.

Beat the Champ - God yes, I remember that.

This was for the ILLIO DE Pallo scholarship thus the old wrestling and the Bills/ Bisons that were there.

At the benefit I was at last night many of the coaches were there.

His wife instisted on me having my picture taken with him.

266463[/snapback]

A very trusting lady. Perhaps she hasn't met your alter ego. Did you cop a feel? :D

A very trusting lady.  Perhaps she hasn't met your alter ego.  Did you cop a feel? :D

266579[/snapback]

NO, but Jeff Nixon told me that he told his wife that I grabbed his butt at the last Booster Club meeting. I reserve that for SPECIAL guys. Don't think I would do that to Coach Mike