Should we get a 'BillsFanTV'???

GETTOTHE50

I don't really follow soccer, asides from the World Cup/Euro, but the one thing I enjoy to watch is ArsenalFanTV, especially after their losses.

It's where Arsenal fans (I think season ticket holders) spout off their 2 cents right after the games, outside the stadium.

Now I'm not one to set this up (since I don't live in Western NY), but I think it would be cool for us fans to have something similar. 

We definitely have the passion.

The ArsenalFanTV is even recognized by the club. 

here is an example: 

Edited by GETTOTHE50

No, just no...

Everyone makes fun of Arsenal Fan Tv, and I agree. It is entertaining, especially after losses. However, even with how melodramatic they are. They pull it off 1000x better than Bills fans would. They're all articulate, and for the most part, pretty sober. They don't have jackasses jumping through tables. You see what this fanbase does for attention already, could you imagine if they caught on in American football the same way Arsenal Fan Tv has in European football. It'd be disastrous, and I know they've had their issues as well, but the atmosphere after an NFL game isn't the same for the most part here as it is for an Arsenal Tottenham match.

Jumping through tables, and all that BS wouldn't hold a candle to the **** this fan base would pull. 

3 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

No, just no...

Everyone makes fun of Arsenal Fan Tv, and I agree. It is entertaining, especially after losses. However, even with how melodramatic they are. They pull it off 1000x better than Bills fans would. They're all articulate, and for the most part, pretty sober. They don't have jackasses jumping through tables. You see what this fanbase does for attention already, could you imagine if they caught on in American football the same way Arsenal Fan Tv has in European football. It'd be disastrous, and I know they've had their issues as well, but the atmosphere after an NFL game isn't the same for the most part here as it is for an Arsenal Tottenham match.

Jumping through tables, and all that BS wouldn't hold a candle to the **** this fan base would pull. 

True, even my buddy who is an Arsenal fan says it is embarrassing.

I also think there are some smart Bills fans, like Shaw or BadLandsMeanie, that could talk to the camera and be a comforting voice of reason.

4 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

True, even my buddy who is an Arsenal fan says it is embarrassing.

I also think there are some smart Bills fans, like Shaw or BadLandsMeanie, that could talk to the camera and be a comforting voice of reason.

I agree, but I think you'd end up in the same place as Arsenal. The guy who hosts it, his name is escaping me at the moment, seems like a really normal rational dude. Then you have DT and Troops going ballistic, which I like them too, but it is crazy. And I think they all make solid points besides the dude who is old as **** and just rambles on all the time. I just think what they have is a tough dynamic to recreate. Even other PL teams can't do it. I watched one episode of my teams fantv and didn't make it 2 minutes because it was just boring.

It is an interesting idea though. I'm sure some fan of an NFL team will try it.

Edited by Ol Dirty B