Gilmore getting exposed against Steelers

Irv

35 minutes ago, QuoteTheRaven83 said:

He's JUST getting exposed? Clearly you've never seen him play when he was in Buffalo. Next time, try watching some of our games. lol

Thanks wang 

2 hours ago, Badthingsman said:

The old boy has been scorched throughout the first half.  I'd take Tre over him any day now.  

Tre White is clearly a better CB.. pleasure watching Tre play... Gilmore used to infuriate me with his inconsistent play and terrible tackling..

2 hours ago, Badthingsman said:

The old boy has been scorched throughout the first half.  I'd take Tre over him any day now.  

He really wasn't exposed. What was exposed was some terrible tackling by our front seven and  that's about it. The secondary on the whole did their part were just asked cover to long.  (I firmly believe if the Steeers had a brain and just fed Bell all game they win by 10 as our D couldn't stop him.)

2 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

He really wasn't exposed. What was exposed was some terrible tackling by our front seven and  that's about it. The secondary on the whole did their part were just asked cover to long.  (I firmly believe if the Steeers had a brain and just fed Bell all game they win by 10 as our D couldn't stop him.)

You never seen him wave the cape and yell "OLE" ;)

2 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Gilmore is boom or bust and average in between. I bet Belichik regrets that move.

This post is just amazingly stupid. Someone please tell me I'm not the only one who sees it.

He's boom, bust, or average.

Wtf isn't he. 

Corners get beat guys. Tre is good, but not better than Gilmore. It's easy to forget Julio or AJ torching him when you want.

And forgetting that Gilmore shut down Beckham when no one could to the point that Beckham is punching him.

Both good corners, but I don't think Tre is better. He could get there, but I don't think he's better now. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Gilmore is boom or bust and average in between. I bet Belichik regrets that move.

Belichik loves to poach in division guys to make them weaker. He’s paying Gilly to not even play. He almost gave us a game he had won because he was determined to get Chandler a TD. He wants to rub his junk in your face....he’s just that kinda guy. 

12 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

This post is just amazingly stupid. Someone please tell me I'm not the only one who sees it.

Wtf isn't he. 

Corners get beat guys. Tre is good, but not better than Gilmore. It's easy to forget Julio or AJ torching him when you want.

And forgetting that Gilmore shut down Beckham when no one could to the point that Beckham is punching him.

Both good corners, but I don't think Tre is better. He could get there, but I don't think he's better now. 

Gilmore isn’t good. Is that better for you. Gilmore get torched by average wr’s . Great corners get beat, just not as often as Gilmore does. And when they get beat they don’t try to blame others. 

I am very glad to have Tre White over Gilmore. Sorry to be stupid. Did it make you feel better to say something mean to a stranger? 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

7 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Gilmore isn’t good. Is that better for you. Gilmore get torched by average wr’s . Great corners get beat, just not as often as Gilmore does. And when they get beat they don’t try to blame others. 

I am very glad to have Tre White over Gilmore. Sorry to be stupid. Did it make you feel better to say something mean to a stranger? 

No I'm just happy I got what you actually meant out. You didn't say Gilmore isn't good in your original post. 

And I can just say you're wrong. Gilmore is good.

19 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Wtf isn't he. 

Tre is better than Gilmore. Its not really close in my books. White had one welcome to the NFL game against Green. Besides that, the guy has been lights out against top receivers.

This is not to say Gilmore sucks as I think he is average to maybe even above average. But I wouldn't list Gilmore as good

19 hours ago, Augie said:

Belichik loves to poach in division guys to make them weaker. He’s paying Gilly to not even play. He almost gave us a game he had won because he was determined to get Chandler a TD. He wants to rub his junk in your face....he’s just that kinda guy. 

Interesting take.

There May be something to this.. HA!