Thank you for the college football subforum!!

Kirby Jackson

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

With bowl season officially upon us I just wanted to shoot a quick thanks to SDS for making the changes to the college forum. It has been much more active and interesting conversation all season long. I know that I’ve learned a lot about certain prospects and just generally feel it was a home run. 

This change in format has given Promo the opportunity to tout UB football. If Yolo is considered a zealot for his beloved Ohio team then Promo is a super-sized zealot for the charging Bulls. Now only if he can get people to the games at the empty stadium!

4 hours ago, JohnC said:

This change in format has given Promo the opportunity to tout UB football. If Yolo is considered a zealot for his beloved Ohio team then Promo is a super-sized zealot for the charging Bulls. Now only if he can get people to the games at the empty stadium!

Hey!

ive probably starts as many if not more UB threads than PTR!

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

With bowl season officially upon us I just wanted to shoot a quick thanks to SDS for making the changes to the college forum. It has been much more active and interesting conversation all season long. I know that I’ve learned a lot about certain prospects and just generally feel it was a home run. 

You're welcome ;)

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

Hey!

ive probably starts as many if not more UB threads than PTR!

Promo is the original zealot. If you want to be the secondary zealot the seat is still open. But that means that you have to graciously subordinate yourself to the primo man. When responding to him it is "yes si"r or "no sir". A slight deferential bow is also appropriate etiquette when interacting with the Primo Man.  :D

Yeah. I'm excited to find this thread. I don't follow CFB like I should... it's always so hard to follow.... the good ones are only there a year or two, and I don't have a "team" to get me engaged. when people get talking about draft prospects, I'm clueless. Hope to be able to learn some stuff here.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.