More from obd

We should all get custom Dunkirk Don Jerseys for next years opener. ;) 

Just use some duct tape over your...Dareus,Watkins,TT  name plate..... or what ever you have lying around ;) 

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You mean...you haven't been paid yet?

SDS, why isn't this man on payroll?  

My check must be in the mail ;) 

I think I might hold out for more next year ;) 

Just now, Dunkirk Don said:

You must have voted for Clinton you are calling people that don’t share your opinion deplorable. Sad

:lol: You must not have made it far enough in school yet to comprehend complete sentences and thoughts. This isn't political, this is more cultural. You live in a culture created by lies and I tend to live in a reality where I can see through people's bullsh*t. :flirt:

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, H2o said:

:lol: You must not have made it far enough in school yet to comprehend complete sentences and thoughts. This isn't political, this is more cultural. You live in a culture created by lies and I tend to live in a reality where I can see through people's bullsh*t. :flirt:

Well were not getting any new nuggets tonight ;) 

You got him all in a tizzy with his panties in a bunch ;)  

3 minutes ago, H2o said:

You also never called him deplorable.  Or disagreed with his opinions, just his general attitude.

Don't know what he was reading.  Shouldn't give anyone a warm and fuzzy feeling about his ability to comprehend any alleged emails from his alleged inside source, either.

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Is that how you do it???  

And here, all this time, I've been trying to watch games by flaring my nostrils.  No wonder I never see what's going on.

I've been pissed off that I can't flare my nostrils since the first time i saw someone else do it.

Sorry for the distraction, carry on all...and I do mean ALL...this continues to be highly entertaining.

• Haha (+1) 1

• SDS unlocked this topic
2 hours ago, Finkle Is Einhorn said:

It's funny how everyone rags on Dunkirk calling him fake and phony but those same people religiously log in every night to check this thread for any new info....

Yup hanging on every word ;) 

I can't remember the last time I shot water out my nose from laughing so hard ;) 

This stuff is great and this thread will be legendary ;) 

Well I guess I can finish my post now...2 hours later ;)

BTW mods thanks for opening it back up

movielines04.png

2 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Typical liberal, I believe in free speech as long as you say what I believe, if you don’t your an idiot.  People that believe in Dunkirk don are stupid.  You people are ruining our culture.  Why put down everyone that enjoys the information. Why can’t we have a voice on the board.  You are so narrow minded take your hate to the college campus and shut down free speech there.  How sad you are

Why do you think they do it?

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

The news about cousins and Dennison completely has taken my source off guard.  He is wondering what changed our thinking in such an abrupt way concerning our quarterback situation.  He hopes the news coming out of obd changes.  I cannot believe we want to go there. 

The stadium change is a double edge sword but long term it will be a positive things for the fans and especially good for the investment groups.  I wonder what the community is going to think because it will definitely add traffic congestion. I guess you call that progress.  Oh well back to work

9 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I cannot believe we are actually going after this guy.  I am not even sure he is better than Taylor 

7 hours ago, ducej11 said:

I agree. It's been fun to read and to think about some of the things going on in the front office and behind the scenes. Regardless of what happens, people will call Dunkirk Don a fraud because it won't all turn out the way the Bills wants. Nothing every goes according to plan and they will have to move onto plan B, C, etc. I was a long time poster on the BBMB before it was just shutdown out of the blue and after trolling around here for a while finally decided to sign up. I will tell you though, based on my experience, teams do think in similar ways to what Dunkirk Don is saying with having multiple plans in place to address needs, although that might seem a little obvious, not all teams do that. I think in the past the Bills tented to scramble and that's because they didn't get plan A and had no viable plan B or C.  I won a championship in professional football (not the NFL) as the head of player personnel and we had contingency plans for everything when building the roster. I am glad to hear the Bills are starting to think that way.

Dunkirk Don,

I have now asked you numerous times what do you mean about changes you have heard of from your source?

The 2 posts I have quoted you on are about these questions.  Can you please answer this?

The last post is about your raving.......................................I DON"T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR RAVING!

DO YOU HAVE FACTS THAT I HAVE ASKED YOU ABOUT???????????????????????

I don't want to hear about Hillary Clinton or any of the of $hit you're starting to talk about.

WHAT ABOUT QB AND OC NEWS?????????????????????????????

IF YOU CANNOT ANSWER GET OFF THIS BOARD.

12 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

The news about cousins and Dennison completely has taken my source off guard.  He is wondering what changed our thinking in such an abrupt way concerning our quarterback situation.  He hopes the news coming out of obd changes.  I cannot believe we want to go there

The stadium change is a double edge sword but long term it will be a positive things for the fans and especially good for the investment groups.  I wonder what the community is going to think because it will definitely add traffic congestion. I guess you call that progress.  Oh well back to work

11 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

What has changed?

4 hours ago, Finkle Is Einhorn said:

It's funny how everyone rags on Dunkirk calling him fake and phony but those same people religiously log in every night to check this thread for any new info....

Finkle,  you responded to my post confused.

The top post from DD gave news.  Multiple poster including me asked for details.

4 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I hope these guys run out of steam soon so we can talk about football again.  It has been 15pages of hate.  I am told the site owners have trolls that are paid to chase people away.  How many time can they say fraud.  I laugh so hard because they are so easy to tease.  Tomorrow we go back to talking football. My source has given me some excellent information.   They are so mad because they cannot dispute anything.  The bills do have a Webb package but these simpletons don’t understand the situation has to be right to run it.  I will share our contigency plan for our quarterback for 2018:

Why do you think people that don’t believe continue to follow the thread.  It makes zero sense to me.  I say we and connect the dots because I know they hate it but they take the bait each time.  I started this with a simple post on stadium information that I thought people would find useful.  Never thought it would bring out such contempt.  I get valuable information that I thought people would enjoy but at every turn, I get hammered. In all their responses, not one intelligent football response.  If they are not spreading hate, they have nothing to say. It ruins the thread for serious Bills fans

i cannot wait until next year to walk through the bills parking lot with my Dunkirk don jersey on. I hope they come up and call me a fraud to my face.   

No real response, just replies talking about how he is being persecuted.

You must have voted for Clinton you are calling people that don’t share your opinion deplorable. Sad

Now he is talking politics.

The last post (I could only reply to 5) ranted about liberals.

DD, can you answer a simple question?

WHAT HAS CHANGED?