More from obd

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

It has really swelled up.

Is this code for you've been stung and I've grabbed all the land?

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

No, I haven’t been paying attention to this thread. I just thought it was a good place to share some real news.

:lol:  Where did you ever get that idea?  :P

12 hours ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

quarterback update coming soon

I enjoy sharing news people want to know. How else would we have known about the kyle Williams td run.  I called it

12 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Time for bed.  See ya Thursday 

Watch the sting and then big fish. I studied those movies

I thought crayonz was rip?

5 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Ha ha, I didn’t want to start a new thread and wanted to kind of casually bury it.  I figured what better place than this nonsense thread. Unfortunately, it is true. 

well played my friend. well done.
quite a mental twist up.

3 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

No, I haven’t been paying attention to this thread. I just thought it was a good place to share some real news.

A brief synopsis.

The artist formerly known as Dunkirk Don and currently known as Chaddy Bay Biscuits w/Chad Sauce conned all of us country rubes into revealing the true location of the new Bills stadium, allowing him and the rest of the Bilderbergs to get the jump on El Pegual (who can't actually own two professional sports franchises per NFL bylaws anyway) and buy up all that stadium land first.  His 216 pages of buffoonery were all a clever ruse, or Sting, the artist formerly known as Gordon Sumner, designed to lure us into a false sense of security. He baited us all into revealing the true location of the stadium because none of us here would share what we know about the new stadium plans with someone who posted sensibly and there aren't dozens of threads devoted to this topic with all the same information displayed in this thread.

Don/Chad got rich and we got got.

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Jauronimo said:

A brief synopsis.

The artist formerly known as Dunkirk Don and currently known as Chaddy Bay Biscuits w/Chad Sauce conned all of us country rubes into revealing the true location of the new Bills stadium, allowing him and the rest of the Bilderbergs to get the jump on El Pegual (who can't actually own two professional sports franchises per NFL bylaws anyway) and buy up all that stadium land first.  His 216 pages of buffoonery were all a clever ruse, or Sting, the artist formerly known as Gordon Sumner, designed to lure us into a false sense of security. He baited us all into revealing the true location of the stadium because none of us here would share what we know about the new stadium plans with someone who posted sensibly and there aren't dozens of threads devoted to this topic with all the same information displayed in this thread.

Don/Chad got rich and we got got.

C3446DA3-45FB-49E3-844D-D98FF0AFCE52.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

We had the introduction, the body, and now how will it end?  You have to admit the corn flakes story was funny and it was brilliant how I said I misspoke

What !@#$ing definition of "brilliant" are you using?  :wacko:

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Don’t want to go into too much depth and don’t want to spark a lot of conversation around it but hearing that it ISN’T looking good for Shady.

My inside source is telling me something about Shady's ankle. You'll see what Sunday.  I guarantee this prediction will come true - my source is never wrong, though he often lies.

• Haha (+1) 1