More from obd

7 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Good morning old timer, happy new year 

What did you think of the Williams touchdown and the situation in Oakland 

...."Fridge" Williams was a classic except he is a lightweight compared to Perry...............not one more damn deserving player on the roster and STILL one helluva find in the 5th.....the Ghost of Al showed up in Oakland ala Mark....it's a DNA thing.....DelRio getting canned reminds me of Reggie canning Hugh after one season because Jackson was not "his guy"....silver and black will forever be the pink and purple....

Now I hope we go after mike  tice, a great line coach

On 12/12/2017 at 8:54 PM, Steptide said:

Taylor will start rest of season? Mularky! If we get eliminated from the playoffs, they will not start Taylor. And even if that is true, why would they be so dead set on it right now? My guess would be because they'd be shopping Taylor, and the more other teams see him the better. That's the only reason I can see why they'd stick with him. 

Was I right. I won’t steer you wrong 

11 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...."Fridge" Williams was a classic except he is a lightweight compared to Perry...............not one more damn deserving player on the roster and STILL one helluva find in the 5th.....the Ghost of Al showed up in Oakland ala Mark....it's a DNA thing.....DelRio getting canned reminds me of Reggie canning Hugh after one season because Jackson was not "his guy"....silver and black will forever be the pink and purple....

I was shocked McDermott called it.  

Edited by Chadwick Bay Chad

29 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Now I hope we go after mike  tice, a great line coach

Was I right. I won’t steer you wrong 

I was shocked McDermott called it.  

I wasn't 

Kyle lined up at FB more than a few times when Rex was here, and it made perfect sense to try to pay him tribute if the situation presented itself 

I imagine that nearly everyone figured he was getting the rock once they saw him in the game as the up-back

4 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

He is.....hes a legend in his own mind ;) 

Sybil had 16 separate personalities, we've only seen 2 from DD.

This thread has given me all it can give.

It was fun guys!

Thanks for the memories DD, Chad, Napoleon, Teddy Roosevelt, John, Paul, George, .....................................................................................................................

27 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I wasn't 

Kyle lined up at FB more than a few times when Rex was here, and it made perfect sense to try to pay him tribute if the situation presented itself 

I imagine that nearly everyone figured he was getting the rock once they saw him in the game as the up-back

It was a ballsy call. Good for McDermott and KW. 

In Bills current state that was a blowout at that point and OK to take a chance at least for one down/try........no one thought it was ever going to turn into a one score game. :) later.

Edited by cba fan

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

Sybil had 16 separate personalities, we've only seen 2 from DD.

This thread has given me all it can give.

It was fun guys!

Thanks for the memories DD, Chad, Napoleon, Teddy Roosevelt, John, Paul, George, .....................................................................................................................

Thanks for going away

1 hour ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

If Shady can play, odds are we will be paying a visit to the Patricheats the following week.

I think good

• Haha (+1) 1

We will definitely dealing Tyrod away after the season.  We have things in place to go after Kirk cousins.   It is going to cost us some draft picks and money but we think it can get done

1 minute ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Well, I have to say the events that transpired yesterday afternoon are going to make for some EXTREMELY tough decisions regarding the roster. IF we defeat the St, Doug and Tyrod plays well, that will make for quite the conundrum @ OBD...

I think that boat has sailed.  We are going after cousins.   Tyrod can only get us so far, he still misses so many passes. 

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I wasn't.  My inside source said he would.

I told you that dude and you know it

1 hour ago, cba fan said:

It was a ballsy call. Good for McDermott and KW. 

In Bills current state that was a blowout at that point and OK to take a chance at least for one down/try........no one thought it was ever going to turn into a one score game. :) later.

They had practiced it all week.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

We will definitely dealing Tyrod away after the season.  We have things in place to go after Kirk cousins.   It is going to cost us some draft picks and money but we think it can get done

I think that boat has sailed.  We are going after cousins.   Tyrod can only get us so far, he still misses so many passes. 

I told you that dude and you know it

Yeah, just like you're telling us "Gruden to Oakland" a couple of days after EVERYBODY ELSE ON THE PLANET BROKE THE STORY.

You're an idiot.

1 minute ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

I hope you are right. Did you see any of the Redskins game yesterday? Some of the passes he made were incredible. But what I liked the most was his judgement. He wasn't afraid to check down, throw it away, etc. But he also trusted his receivers to make plays. Imagine what he could do with Kelvin...

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

Yeah, just like you're telling us "Gruden to Oakland" a couple of days after EVERYBODY ELSE ON THE PLANET BROKE THE STORY.

You're an idiot.

Never said that. My source told us last week to keep an eye on Oakland never mentioned gruden

Just now, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

I hope you are right. Did you see any of the Redskins game yesterday? Some of the passes he made were incredible. But what I liked the most was his judgement. He wasn't afraid to check down, throw it away, etc. But he also trusted his receivers to make plays. Imagine what he could do with Kelvin...

He has passed for over 4000 yards for the last 3 seasons

2 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Never said that. My source told us last week to keep an eye on Oakland never mentioned gruden

He has passed for over 4000 yards for the last 3 seasons

Just now, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

He never mentioned Gruden homie...:D

3 hours ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Gruden to Oakland?

It's at the top of THIS VERY PAGE.