More from obd

2 minutes ago, Fredonia Frank said:

I though Douchebag Don/ Chad said he would not post if the webb package wasn't used.

Another lie to add to collection. You have some serious mental issues

An interesting thing I noticed is Webb is never lined up in a position for direct snap so any team scouting bills would have known something g was up with the new look.   

13 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

Don/Chad. Please do yourself a favor. Get some help. No one takes you seriously. Anyone with a basic intelligent level or above is looking at you and knowing you're incapable of telling the truth. Your constant need for approval and validation shows you truly need help. Use 2018 to find it 

No one takes him seriously? How about the member of your troll pack that contacted OBD regarding him? LOL:o

• Thank you (+1) 1

Welp, that was fun, clear now this pylon is done, what with the name / constant story change.  With the drought and the holiday just about over, this thread has likely run it's course. 

Thanks for the time passer though.  I'm sure we'll toast to DD at every TBDHOT simply for excellence in response generation. :beer: :death:

36 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Welp, that was fun, clear now this pylon is done, what with the name / constant story change.  With the drought and the holiday just about over, this thread has likely run it's course. 

Thanks for the time passer though.  I'm sure we'll toast to DD at every TBDHOT simply for excellence in response generation. :beer: :death:

You da man homie! :D 

Happy New Years!:beer:

I said keep an eye on Oakland they fired jack del rio.  Downing and tice  to the bills   I posted it early this week. There was a buzz at obd. Remember You made fun of me because I typed rice instead of tice spot on again

11 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

You da man homie! :D 

Happy New Years!:beer:

Thank u

I am sure they will deny I said watch Oakland. Del Rio is getting fired and we are targeting tice and downing

Happy new year

Edited by Chadwick Bay Chad

20 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

I said keep an eye on Oakland they fired jack del rio.  Downing and tice  to the bills   I posted it early this week. There was a buzz at obd. Remember You made fun of me because I typed rice instead of tice spot on again

Thank u

I am sure they will deny I said watch Oakland. Del Rio is getting fired and we are targeting tice and downing

Happy new year

Same to you bud. I grew up out there but moved to Albany after I got back from Iraq because of the severe lack of job opportunities I wish sometimes I was back there especially now with how the Bills are doing. If I was there still I would buy you a drink. If you are ever out this way let me know offer still stands!

Chad Don or whatever we call him/her seems to have left the building I guess we will all wait in anticipation for his Feb 1 news it will be like waiting for the groundhog from Dunkirk to see his shadow and forecast late or early spring

9 hours ago, PIZ said:

What's going on here?  Is Dunkirk Don now Chadwick Chad?

Yes he tried to pass of this alter ego as a completely different person.

But his little ploy was busted when the name change went to previously sent PM's and he had to come clean.

18 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

Yes he tried to pass of this alter ego as a completely different person.

But his little ploy was busted when the name change went to previously sent PM's and he had to come clean.

What was interesting was his claim he was forced to change his name.   This guy reminds me of high profile public figure

On 12/30/2017 at 9:25 AM, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Later today, we will post our top free agent targets.  Interesting tidbit, we are hearing keep an eye on what is happening in Oakland.  There is a fifty fifty chance del rio is canned.  If that is the case, we have a high interest in mike rice as our offensive line coach. Also, if bowman is not resigned, we will pursue and we will have an interest in their third string quarterback, a Michigan state product and clone of cousins already are looking to bring back downing

Not bad

7 hours ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Same to you bud. I grew up out there but moved to Albany after I got back from Iraq because of the severe lack of job opportunities I wish sometimes I was back there especially now with how the Bills are doing. If I was there still I would buy you a drink. If you are ever out this way let me know offer still stands!

I have two friends in the Albany area

17 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Pleas restrict posts to football please.

Need to run see after the bills win

Now maybe you guys will leave this thread to real football fans

Go bills

Did you hear the news about Al Riveron? my source in league office in NY is confirming for me. next week will be awesome. stay tuned