More from obd

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

How can he check the record if you didn’t sign up for thi board until after the trades?

Prior when someone called you out on a contradictory statement about Beane....your comment was “Obviously he changed his mind”.

You never have good answers when people bring up flaws in your statements.  You just write a blow off statement that doesn’t prove anything.  There concerns are legitimate but you’re responses aren’t....it makes you look like a phony.  

I didn’t side one way or another for the length of this thread but I really feel now you’re straight BS’ing.

All your answers will come on February 1. Biggest surprise ending to a show since who shot jr on Dallas 

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

So the deal that fell through is back on again? What a twist.

Don’t you start with me you back stabbed me

Huge news coming. U know my rule. Must have two confirmations. It is a little harder since one was walked out the other day. Tough break but they knew the risk. Happy I thought You stood tall

Edited by Dunkirk Don

12 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

You're not going to debate because you can't.

I don't doubt that for a second but he didn't become a millionaire because of shoveling his own snow. There were many factors that played in to how he became wealthy.

of course

but he does shovel his own snow, was my point.

i do not think that is a deciding factor as to guessing who is wealthy and whom is less so.

For example.

I do not shovel my own snow

and i am nearly broke most of the time.

25 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

The weird thing is that his detractors keep consuming what he writes, and commenting on it, over and over again! 

I guess most folks around here have an abundance of free time.  

With all due respect.  

Why are you reading this thread? 

It seems to me that the most you do is mock people calling a turd a turd ? 

1 minute ago, 3rdand12 said:

of course

but he does shovel his own snow, was my point.

i do not think that is a deciding factor as to guessing who is wealthy and whom is less so.

For example.

I do not shovel my own snow

and i am nearly broke most of the time.

You should have Don do it. He shovels snow for free

• Haha (+1) 1