More from obd

1 hour ago, RobH063 said:

I've left a few clues. I'm 75 miles from a Mighty Taco, I go camping all over NY, I've been to Dunkirk recently. Does that narrow it down any more for you?

One last clue...My name is Rob

not you I was referring to DD

3 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I correctly predicted the dareus, Benjamin trades, Glenn to ir, our interest in smith, the cousins deal, the peterman start injury update, Gaines not playing, stadium news,  Benjamin deal, our free agent list. Thanks for asking. And spider Webb trap which we will see sunday

How did you predict the Benjamin trade? Or the Dareus trade?

They were both traded in October, and you didn't sign up at TBD until the end of November. 

Also, nothing has been proven regarding the Cousins deal, the Bills interest in Smith, their free agent list, or this spider web trap that you keep saying we will see every week. Time may very well prove you right, but it hasn't happened yet. 

And as ive addressed with you before, you did not call Glenn going to injured reserve until AFTER he went on injured reserve. 

Originally you just said that he was damaged goods and would be hard to trade. You never said anything at all about injured reserve until after he went on it. 

I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything. You've provided some info. Like Peterman being out, and we will see what other info is correct in the future. No reason to lie about what you've said in the past though if you're truly telling the truth. That's my only point. 

Its very easy to look back at your post history and see what you've said, and when you've said it. 

Edited by BillsFan4

9 minutes ago, K-9 said:

All predictions are correct when they are made after the fact. 

I ask again, please link to any post of yours, just ONE, that predicted events BEFORE they occurred. 

And he definitely didn’t nail that Gaines was going to be out, his post was “Gaines out?” As if he wasn’t sure. And it had already been suggested by a few posters even before than that Gaines might be out.

9 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

If loving Dunkirk Don and his cluster-f ****-storm of a thread is wrong, then I don't wanna be right.

....no way in hell Home Depot's fertilizer inventory could top this...the line of reality was crossed eons ago......now it's self deprecating humor.......

3 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

You've provided some info. Like Peterman being out

He didn't really nail this either. Peterman took a hell of a hit and was in concussion protocol. It was iffy at best if he would be cleared to play the following game. DD said Peterman is out and then Peterman didn't pass the last phase of the protocol to be able to be on the active roster. DD had a 50/50 shot at being right and he was. Not exactly a Wow factor moment.

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....no way in hell Home Depot's fertilizer inventory could top this...the line of reality was crossed eons ago......now it's self deprecating humor.......

The weird thing is that his detractors keep consuming what he writes, and commenting on it, over and over again! 

I guess most folks around here have an abundance of free time.  

1 minute ago, Fadingpain said:

The weird thing is that his detractors keep consuming what he writes, and commenting on it, over and over again! 

I guess most folks around here have an abundance of free time.  

I'm retired and it's winter so yeah, I pretty much do.

3 minutes ago, Cruiserplayer said:
1 hour ago, RobH063 said:

If I was a Millionaire like you claim to be, there's no way I would be shoveling snow.

That me be why he is a millionaire and you are not.

If you're trying to tell me that Don is a Millionaire because he shovels his own snow you're on the same intelligence level as he is.

And Don,  it's "may be why" not "me be why"

Edited by RobH063
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

They were both traded in October, and you didn't sign up at TBD until the end of November. 

Also, nothing has been proven regarding the Cousins deal, the Bills interest in Smith, their free agent list, or this spider web trap that you keep saying we will see every week. Time may very well prove you right, but it hasn't happened yet. 

And as ive addressed with you before, you did not call Glenn going to injured reserve until AFTER he went on injured reserve. 

Originally you just said that he was damaged goods and would be hard to trade. You never said anything at all about injured reserve until after he went on it. 

I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything. You've provided some info. Like Peterman being out, and we will see what other info is correct in the future. No reason to lie about what you've said in the past though if you're truly telling the truth. That's my only point. 

Its very easy to look back at your post history and see what you've said, and when you've said it. 

Check the record. Not going to debate iI

Just now, RobH063 said:

If you're trying to tell me that Don is a Millionaire because he shovels his own snow you're on the same intelligence level as he is.

many a millionaire counts his pennies. for real , i know one. he has worked every minute of overtime for 29 years and invested wisely and was mostly frugal.

He shovels his own snow

Just now, Dunkirk Don said:
18 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

You're not going to debate because you can't.

Just now, 3rdand12 said:
3 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

many a millionaire counts his pennies. for real , i know one. he has worked every minute of overtime for 29 years and invested wisely and was mostly frugal.

He shovels his own snow

I don't doubt that for a second but he didn't become a millionaire because of shoveling his own snow. There were many factors that played in to how he became wealthy.

10 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

Actually I am a multi millionaire and will increase my net worth on January 30

27 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

not you I was referring to DD

I will be at falcon club tonight I don’t have to be Kojak to find me

Edited by Dunkirk Don
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:
9 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

Actually I am a multi millionaire and will increase my net worth on January 30

Don why are you answering a statement in a post that cruiserplayer posted?

4 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

How can he check the record if you didn’t sign up for thi board until after the trades?

Prior when someone called you out on a contradictory statement about Beane....your comment was “Obviously he changed his mind”.

You never have good answers when people bring up flaws in your statements.  You just write a blow off statement that doesn’t prove anything.  There concerns are legitimate but you’re responses aren’t....it makes you look like a phony.  

I didn’t side one way or another for the length of this thread but I really feel now you’re straight BS’ing.

• Thank you (+1) 1