More from obd

Here is what we have been able to gather for top targets in free agency.   Obviously, many of these may resign.  DJ Fluker, Star Lotuleli, Demarcus Lawrence, Byron Bell, Carlos Hyde, 

b list. Bowman, Alfred Morris, Andre Ellington, Jerrick McKinnon, Anthony hitchins

Also McCarron but he is a restricted free agent

Edited by Dunkirk Don
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

You might see the news if you didn't antagonize the guy who provides most of it.

No pms for you 

I wanted this private. 

26CornerBlitz deserves what he gets. I don't criticize people w/o having a reason.  

He started insulting me so I gave it back. 

I can argue with people and still get along with them.  I offered him an olive branch a few times and he spat back.  

I have him on ignore because he pastes way too much garbage and is unnecessarily rude to many people.  

5 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Miami Herald might know more about the Phins than ESPN?

James Walker is their beat reporter 

thanks for the info 

Just now, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Regardless, it sounds more like he'll come in around halftime or if the game becomes out of reach. I don't expect Fales for the whole game.

Either way, I hope he Fales.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

No pms for you 

I wanted this private. 

26CornerBlitz deserves what he gets. I don't criticize people w/o having a reason.  

He started insulting me so I gave it back. 

I can argue with people and still get along with them.  I offered him an olive branch a few times and he spat back.  

I have him on ignore because he pastes way too much garbage and is unnecessarily rude to many people.  

Who makes you in charge of this site of what people can post or not post. You have problems with everyone with an opposing point of view if Shady has a problem with everyone, maybe Shady is the problem

Edited by Dunkirk Don

In keeping with the clarity and detail provided in this thread and with apologies to South Park, here's my hot take for the day:

Marklar, these marklars want to trade our marklar and draft their marklar. Their marklar is better than our marklar, except for marklar who they like very marklar. They use marklar to try and force marklar to draft they're marklar. Connect the marklar. They will build marklar east of the current marklar. They don't want marklar or any of these marklars to have a stadium here because it's bad for their marklar. I will have more marklar tomorrow.

Go Marklar!

• Like (+1) 1

I had not seen yolos thread 

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Who makes you in charge of this site of what people can post or not post. You have problems with everyone with an opposing point of view if Shady has a problem with everyone, maybe Shady is the problem

Talk football 

isnt that hat what you tell people?

the problem is your lies 

If this thread wasn’t such a gem you would be on ignore 

busting your lies is fun actually.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

You know who has not posted in this thread? 4mrper4mer. Neither has Howard, or Jimmy Spags. Nor Ieatcrayonz or the hallucinating hamster for that matter.

Just sayin.

Forgive me but I've only been on this site for a few months. Are these members with the utmost integrity or jokesters or what?

1 minute ago, RobH063 said:

Forgive me but I've only been on this site for a few months. Are these members with the utmost integrity or jokesters or what?

One guy (i believe). The greatest troll in message board history. Very funny and is very good at the long-con.

6 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:
7 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

Jokers for the most part IIRC

Hmmm, I'll have to look for these members or member. I enjoy a good joke, ribbing etc. As a matter of fact, I have already purchased my tombstone. It says two things. "His mind was a blessing and a curse" and "He was here...Now he's not"

I've been contemplating starting my obituary with "He was born and raised in the house he helped his father build"

Edited by RobH063

3 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

Hmmm, I'll have to look for these members or member. I enjoy a good joke, ribbing etc. As a matter of fact, I have already purchased my tombstone. It says two things. "His mind was a blessing and a curse" and "He was here...Now he's not"

Please do ASAP so we can get back to football have you figured out the exact location yet

32 more days until Dunkirk don can step away from this posting.  It will be a long month though oh well, time to shovel

37 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

Although personally I find it silly to use the words "We", "Our", "My" etc. when referring to a sports franchise, TV shows or anything else that a person has no ownership stake in, I understand it and you aren't alone in doing that so I have no issue with a fan speaking that way. The difference is over these 171 pages of crap that Don has spewed, he has used those words repeatedly is a completely different context. He wants readers to think he IS connected to the Bills in ways that go beyond what a typical fan would be.

Yes it is silly. Personally I never do it myself.

However this is exactly what pro franchises want. They want fans invested in the team over investment in players as players come and go.

Think about Packer fans who they have hundreds of thousands of owners as it is community owned. Is it OK for them to say "we" ??

If it is then it is also completely OK for any NFL franchise fans of teams who accept taxpayers money to use the "we" term. Local fans pay the taxes that go to the team therefore are defacto owners.

To rip on someone for saying "we" is beyond silly. Just because Don has a million posts and uses it a lot is not a factor.

Edited by cba fan

3 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Please do ASAP so we can get back to football have you figured out the exact location yet

32 more days until Dunkirk don can step away from this posting.  It will be a long month though oh well, time to shovel

If i was a millionaire i would hire someone to remove the snow for me

• Like (+1) 3