More from obd

3 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

I'm still trying to figure out how the Bills are going to get the Genesee river to stop flowing North. It seems to me, using intelligence and logic, that it has to be flowing West Southwest in order for a stadium of that size to stay intact.

If wheat can accidentally be made into corn, I suppose anything is possible.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, H2o said:
2 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

We need cap space.  We got rid of dareus, look at the dead money.  Glenn is going too. Look at the dead money. People don’t understand it. That is why we want to rework deal. We want to keep him but if we go into next year without a deal it gets expensive.  If we cannot sign him our option is too franchise him but it would be in the 15million per year range.  We won’t do that for two reasons, we cannot afford him and he is not worth it. Does that make sense to you?

This we can agree on :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:
3 minutes ago, H2o said:

This we can agree on :thumbsup:

Finally.  Let’s seek common ground.

Don, I'll do you a solid and agree with you on this as well but I don't agree it has to be done immediately. This can all be worked out in the off season. It doesn't have to be done right away.

17 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

This seems like it would be a source of contention between McD and Beane 

No, Beane has been there 7 months and the Bills have a ton of cap space. It would have been a source of contention with Whaley and likely is with overdorf. But Beane is in charge of determining overdorf’s fate, not McD solely.

8 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

I'm still trying to figure out how the Bills are going to get the Genesee river to stop flowing North. It seems to me, using intelligence and logic, that it has to be flowing West Southwest in order for a stadium of that size to stay intact.

No cereal joke, that didn’t work out so well for you huh.   You have the general location but still don’t have the exact

Just now, Dunkirk Don said:

The 20 most fascinating accidental inventions great read

Yeah...I read it the first time.  You should try reading it.  A clickbait list that misapplies the word "accidental" to the process for making boiled wheat flakes and calls it the invention of corn flakes is NOT "proof."

Just now, 145B4IDIE said:

Is it still OK to like frosted flakes? because I do

Sure, you just can't like them on purpose, because they were accidental.  And wheat.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:
11 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

No cereal joke, that didn’t work out so well for you huh.   You have the general location but still don’t have the exact

You want a cereal joke? Ok, here goes. Lay off the Bran flakes. You have no trouble spreading sh*t

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

Don, I'll do you a solid and agree with you on this as well but I don't agree it has to be done immediately. This can all be worked out in the off season. It doesn't have to be done right away.

Agree. It won’t be done over night.  I think he is a weapon we need.  Is he a 12-15 million dollar a year guy no.  If we don’t sign him before the end of next year and he goes off with the right quarterback next year, he hits the lottery.  Big year in contract year.  Now we either overpay him in a long term deal or we franchise him.  At that point, I don’t think we can afford him. That is the logic behind why bean wants to act now