More from obd

5 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

the competition is fierce here.

My record is still in tact. Only facts dc Tom makes fun of corn flakes and I proved him wrong but we want to keep to football. I was trying to get people to think big.   The bills are going in the right direction but we need to think outside box.  When we get our franchise quarterback we are going to have to cut the fat off the payroll.  Everyone thinks we will be good right away. That is not how it works.  With dareus dead money and Glenn going away and his dead money where is the extra money coming from to pay the quarterback.  What are we paying Taylor this year 10million. Where is the extra 15 million coming from. This is why reworking Benjamin is essential

Edited by Dunkirk Don

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

They have had the Portageville entrance closed off all year, maybe they're improving the infrastructure to handle heavier traffic...

here is the wyoming county land record search so have it. I believe we can just search for records for the Don of Dunkirk aka Fruit Loop LLC

https://hosted.uslandrecords.com/cgibin/homepage?County=8008

3 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I explained it. You can’t follow the logic.

Well again buddy I did explain it...

you sad we are urgently trying to sign KB because we don't want the 5th year option

but

Beane said the 5th year option being picked up was KEY to the trade. He obviously isn't in a rush and doesn't mind him on the 5th year option next year

although a long term deal can come together Beanes likes the option. He said it

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

My record is still in tact. Only facts dc Tom makes fun of corn flakes and I proved him wrong but we want to keep to football. I was trying to get people to think big.   The bills are going in the right direction but we need to think outside box.  When we get our franchise quarterback we are going to have to cut the fat off the payroll.  Everyone thinks we will be good right away. That is not how it works.  With dareus dead money and Glenn going away and his dead money where is the extra money coming from to pay the quarterback.  What are we paying Taylor this year 10million. Where is the extra 15 million coming from

I am certainly fine with your posts.
Whether you prove correct or not does not matter so much to me.

It is fun to think about these things. Thanks for posting here

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Well again buddy I did explain it...

you sad we are urgently trying to sign KB because we don't want the 5th year option

but

Beane said the 5th year option being picked up was KEY to the trade. He obviously isn't in a rush and doesn't mind him on the 5th year option next year

although a long term deal can come together Beanes likes the option. He said it

Obviously he changed his mind

4 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

My record is still in tact. Only facts dc Tom makes fun of corn flakes and I proved him wrong but we want to keep to football. I was trying to get people to think big.   The bills are going in the right direction but we need to think outside box.  When we get our franchise quarterback we are going to have to cut the fat off the payroll.  Everyone thinks we will be good right away. That is not how it works.  With dareus dead money and Glenn going away and his dead money where is the extra money coming from to pay the quarterback.  What are we paying Taylor this year 10million. Where is the extra 15 million coming from. This is why reworking Benjamin is essential

This is just brilliant, really.  "I proved myself the victor in the Great Wheat Flake Debate of 2017!"  Well...hey, congratulations buddy.  Your inside source will be very, very proud.  Now tell us who invented ketchup...

I'm still trying to figure out how the Bills are going to get the Genesee river to stop flowing North. It seems to me, using intelligence and logic, that it has to be flowing West Southwest in order for a stadium of that size to stay intact.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Dunkirk Don said:

It was funny until Dunkirk don proven you wrong. Want to get away

What definition of "prove" are you using?  Because I'm pretty sure it's not the same definition of "prove" that the rest of the English-speaking world uses.  This is the same definition by which you've "proved" you have an inside source, and "proved" you broke the news about the Benjamin trade weeks before anyone else and under a different screen name, isn't it?  

Really, "prove" isn't, "wheat" is corn, "boiled" is burned, and "accidental" is planned?  What language are you even using?

5 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Obviously he changed his mind

Before the draft, do you realize how many times we will change our mind.  We need to gain cap space period.  Dareus is gone but his hit is enormous. We cut or trade Glenn again huge dead money.  Kyle only comes back with team friendly deal, woods deal will be reworked, Hughes takes pay cut or he is gonna.  If we are going to get case, we need cap space thus the reworking of Benjamin   It is all right here

Edited by Dunkirk Don

2 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

We need cap space.  We got rid of dareus, look at the dead money.  Glenn is going too. Look at the dead money. People don’t understand it. That is why we want to rework deal. We want to keep him but if we go into next year without a deal it gets expensive.  If we cannot sign him our option is too franchise him but it would be in the 15million per year range.  We won’t do that for two reasons, we cannot afford him and he is not worth it. Does that make sense to you?

This we can agree on :thumbsup:

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

I'm still trying to figure out how the Bills are going to get the Genesee river to stop flowing North. It seems to me, using intelligence and logic, that it has to be flowing West Southwest in order for a stadium of that size to stay intact.

U.S. Army Corps of Engineers are on it as we speak, but it's hush hush:ph34r: