More from obd

40 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

How do you know the Broncos are targeting Josh Allen? Because he was their pick in a mock draft back at the beginning of December? The Jets love Baker Mayfield? Because some poster on the Jets board loves the idea?

If you're going to throw sh*t at the wall to see if it sticks, at least throw it toward the wall. You're aim is terrible.

He read Trapasso's CBS Sports Mock Draft: https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2018-nfl-mock-draft-john-elways-broncos-take-chance-on-super-talented-josh-allen/

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, nucci said:

I didn't miss the point...as a fan I watch each game and hope to win...if playoffs are missed I look for ward to improvements in the offseason.. I would not want to be 0-15 at this point. There would be no hope if that was our record. The Browns are years away from even being decent

Agree, I would not want to be like the browns but let’s be honest here, we have overperformed.  The boys at obd wanted to be competitive but they had no plans to be this good.  Like I have posted several times, they tried to slow it down by starting peterman ( I did call it) but he played so bad if he didn’t go back to Taylor McDermott would have lost the locker room. That is why I posted Taylor is starting the rest of the year, playoffs of no playoffs.

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I guess my source was right again. Thanks for sharing.  The guy is amazing

8 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Really? The guy is tearing it up this season. Think he's a one-year wonder? I guess it's possible.

5a4532d69fda0_FOQBWeek16.thumb.jpg.43cea21a79932ee031992654cfa6ddd3.jpg

He saved he Vikings season.  He wasn’t bad before.  He is a competitor and accurate. Give him time and he is dangerous see Alex Smith and cousins.  We are thinking the right way

Edited by Dunkirk Don

9 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

He saved he Vikings season.  He wasn’t bad before.  He is a competitor and accurate. Give him time and he is dangerous see Alex Smith and cousins.  We are thinking the right way

My guess is that the Vikings franchise tag Keenum.

I'm wondering if the Bills would be interested in Bridgewater.

11 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Agree, I would not want to be like the browns but let’s be honest here, we have overperformed.  The boys at obd wanted to be competitive but they had no plans to be this good.  Like I have posted several times, they tried to slow it down by starting peterman ( I did call it) but he played so bad if he didn’t go back to Taylor McDermott would have lost the locker room. That is why I posted Taylor is starting the rest of the year, playoffs of no playoffs.

I guess my source was right again. Thanks for sharing.  The guy is amazing

CompleteAggravatingAchillestang-max-14mb

Yeah Okay.

36 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I am part of an investment group until our deal is signed I cannot share location. there will be an announcement coming out, I do not have the specific date,  I don’t work for the Bills I just heard about the extension.  I am not an expert of the mechanics just report what I am told.  The official draft board has not been built, just reports on players for the draft board. Most people understand draft board that is why I used that language

Teams that end up  with eight or nine wins stay that way for awhile. See the bills.  We don’t stink but we are not good.  No the browns stink. You missed the point, if you don’t make the playoffs it is better to really stink then just be bad like us.

The Browns regularly end up  with 1-4 wins and have managed to stay there for quite a while. Losing breeds losing.

20 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Very few times a general manager is in attendance for a college bowl game.  Scouts yes, a gm no.  All signs point north my friend

Wrong. GMs are in attendance for games every week, regular season and bowl. 

So so many of your posts make no factual sense. I’ve pointed it out on several occasions and you never respond. You either make up a lot of stuff on your own or this source if yours is purposely feeding you BS and you don’t realize it.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

If they had no plans to be good then they are not good judges of talent or coaches.  Many here thought with last years offense plus a good defense, there was a chance for playoffs. All the defense needed was better coaching and they got that. The fact they had no plan to win this season pisses me off

12 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

My guess is that the Vikings franchise tag Keenum.

I'm wondering if the Bills would be interested in Bridgewater.

At one point the news out of obd was to target one of the Vikings quarterbacks they will only keep two, we can do worse.

11 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

The Browns regularly end up  with 1-4 wins and have managed to stay there for quite a while. Losing breeds losing.

Owner and front office.  If you have the right coach and gm, watch out. See the rams and watch out for sf

27 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Really? The guy is tearing it up this season. Think he's a one-year wonder? I guess it's possible.

5a4532d69fda0_FOQBWeek16.thumb.jpg.43cea21a79932ee031992654cfa6ddd3.jpg

I don't know, I honestly haven't watched much of him this season. Most analytical guys I follow seem to agree that he isn't doing anything more than he's done in previous seasons, but now he has good coaching and good supporting talent. IMO Thielen is the most underrated receiver in the league right now. But I can't argue with those stats and maybe he's progressed late in his career, it wouldn't be the first time in history. I wouldn't necessarily hate the move but I wouldn't expect anything great to come of it. Eventually the Bills need to shoot for a consistent top 10 QB and Keenum isn't that.

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Wrong. GMs are in attendance for games every week, regular season and bowl. 

So so many of your posts make no factual sense. I’ve pointed it out on several occasions and you never respond. You either make up a lot of stuff on your own or this source if yours is purposely feeding you BS and you don’t realize it.

Name the gm that goes to the college bowl games?  Who was in attendance to watch Josh Allen?  

9 minutes ago, nucci said:

If they had no plans to be good then they are not good judges of talent or coaches.  Many here thought with last years offense plus a good defense, there was a chance for playoffs. All the defense needed was better coaching and they got that. The fact they had no plan to win this season pisses me off

Most people were predicting 4 or 5 wins.  It was a retooling year. The thought we would be a tad better than the jets.  No one saw us going into to week seventeen with a chance at the playoffs. 

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I don't know, I honestly haven't watched much of him this season. Most analytical guys I follow seem to agree that he isn't doing anything more than he's done in previous seasons, but now he has good coaching and good supporting talent. IMO Thielen is the most underrated receiver in the league right now. But I can't argue with those stats and maybe he's progressed late in his career, it wouldn't be the first time in history. I wouldn't necessarily hate the move but I wouldn't expect anything great to come of it. Eventually the Bills need to shoot for a consistent top 10 QB and Keenum isn't that.

I see him like rich gannon and the raiders

Just now, Dunkirk Don said:

Most people were predicting 4 or 5 wins.  It was a retooling year. The thought we would be a tad better than the jets.  No one saw us going into to week seventeen with a chance at the playoffs. 

I don't care about most people...I care about the GM and coach. If they looked at this team and saw 4 or 5 wins then they're not good at their jobs or do not have confidence in their abilities.....or the players abilities as well

Just now, nucci said:

I don't care about most people...I care about the GM and coach. If they looked at this team and saw 4 or 5 wins then they're not good at their jobs or do not have confidence in their abilities.....or the players abilities as well

Cannot go to a gun fight with a pee shooter, the cupboards were bare. We got rid of how many players. It wa just great coaching and a lot of luck on our turnovers

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Whaley attended games for Mike Glennonand Paxton Lynch 

Why

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

No, we never read that bull crap, that is for casual fans to spark excitement and sell tickets.  We are into hard news not stuff anyone can find in the internet 

Then why did you say your source was right again in the post about Trapasso’s mock?  You specifically responded to that post.