More from obd

3 hours ago, Best Player Available said:

Welcome, to the board. Your 7 posts since joining on Christmas day have been vetted. So no need to be vague about your 

sources or even the team you won a championship on. There are some people to watch out for though. 

In particular the Shady gang. They kind of run things around here. But other than them everyone here are believers in

Dunkirk Don. Thanks for the well thought out post and some of your background. I am glad that a championship caliber

head of player personnel has chimed in. To verify our sources source. 

Hilarious.

I didn't validate anything. Sorry I do other things with my life besides post on a message board and be a message board tough guy.  8,892 posts and counting, you must be very proud at how much time you spend on here.  All I was doing was commenting on some of my experience, never once said anything about having sources or anything ridiculous.

6 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:
20 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Tried the PM but it says you’re not taking messages

I had to shut it down, I opened it up for five minutes and it blew up.  I cannot keep,up with it

Here's three places you can hire people to help you

http://www.infinityresources.jobs/

https://www.adeccousa.com/

http://www.chautauquaworks.com/

1 minute ago, ducej11 said:

Hilarious.

I didn't validate anything. Sorry I do other things with my life besides post on a message board and be a message board tough guy.  8,892 posts and counting, you must be very proud at how much time you spend on here.  All I was doing was commenting on some of my experience, never once said anything about having sources or anything ridiculous.

What did you think of the new Star wars film?

Just now, JaCrispy said:

Haha that’s great...you have become the most popular guy in WNY in a matter of days:D 

I hope these guys run out of steam soon so we can talk about football again.  It has been 15pages of hate.  I am told the site owners have trolls that are paid to chase people away.  How many time can they say fraud.  I laugh so hard because they are so easy to tease.  Tomorrow we go back to talking football. My source has given me some excellent information.   They are so mad because they cannot dispute anything.  The bills do have a Webb package but these simpletons don’t understand the situation has to be right to run it.  I will share our contigency plan for our quarterback for 2018:

4 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I hope these guys run out of steam soon so we can talk about football again.  It has been 15pages of hate.  I am told the site owners have trolls that are paid to chase people away.  How many time can they say fraud.  I laugh so hard because they are so easy to tease.  Tomorrow we go back to talking football. My source has given me some excellent information.   They are so mad because they cannot dispute anything.  The bills do have a Webb package but these simpletons don’t understand the situation has to be right to run it.  I will share our contigency plan for our quarterback for 2018:

What time will you be posting this? I'll be traveling and may need to change my plans accordingly. Let me know, Thanks.

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Well, I like reading what you got, so keep it going if u can...if nothing else, they are great topics for conversation.

8 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

The bills do have a Webb package but these simpletons don’t understand the situation has to be right to run it.

Not one person ever denied the Bills having a Joe Webb package but many including myself called BS when you insisted it would be used in the Dolphins game at home and it wasn't and then again in the Patriots game and it wasn't.

I would have thought with the Bills being unable to score an offensive touchdown in the Patriots game it would be the perfect time to use a trick play. Nope!

Edited by RobH063

4 hours ago, ducej11 said:

I won a championship in professional football (not the NFL) as the head of player personnel and we had contingency plans for everything when building the roster. I am glad to hear the Bills are starting to think that way.

Congratulations!  Which version of Madden was it?

9 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

The site owners don't need paid trolls.  They can just ban your sorry ass.  

Even in throes of your persecution complex, you're still not nearly as important as you think you are.  :lol:

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Why do you think people that don’t believe continue to follow the thread.  It makes zero sense to me.  I say we and connect the dots because I know they hate it but they take the bait each time.  I started this with a simple post on stadium information that I thought people would find useful.  Never thought it would bring out such contempt.  I get valuable information that I thought people would enjoy but at every turn, I get hammered. In all their responses, not one intelligent football response.  If they are not spreading hate, they have nothing to say. It ruins the thread for serious Bills fans

Hey Don, read carefully.....It's because you're a complete joke and just about everyone here loves laughing at you.

• Like (+1) 3

This week when you watch the game, keep your eyes open okay.  It has to be the right situation for the last time. I do not call the plays, my source passes information to me.  Do you know anyone that attends practices?  No, maybe we do

Love the bold red.  Cool. Got you again , do another one in red for the site.  

If you insist Donny boy

Why do you think people that don’t believe continue to follow the thread.  It makes zero sense to me.  I say we and connect the dots because I know they hate it but they take the bait each time.  I started this with a simple post on stadium information that I thought people would find useful.  Never thought it would bring out such contempt.  I get valuable information that I thought people would enjoy but at every turn, I get hammered. In all their responses, not one intelligent football response.  If they are not spreading hate, they have nothing to say. It ruins the thread for serious Bills fans

I think the so called “haters” enjoy what u post, even if they won’t admit it...since we are all Bills fans we love discussing any and all possibilities about the team...u just have to remember that comic relief is also funny and entertaining and not take it so personally...people post bs all the time so you can’t really fault people for busting on you.  

• Like (+1) 1

This week when you watch the game, keep your eyes open okay. 

Is that how you do it???  

And here, all this time, I've been trying to watch games by flaring my nostrils.  No wonder I never see what's going on.

Just now, Dunkirk Don said:

:lol: You're kidding right? Paid "trolls" who run people off? :lol: Your bullsh*t knows no bounds. You could have been talking football since you arrived. Instead you choose to dabble in delusion. It's classic self esteem issues that people exhibit because of their need for attention. It's kind of like Catfishing in a way. You spout your bs and claim to have a "source", pitch childish fits, and then tell people to PM you for the real scoop. That really makes you feel like somebody important, huh? :flirt: Your facade is easily seen through by people with any basic amount of common sense. Your stories have contradictions, you can't refute those who call you out on it, and you constantly spout piles upon piles of bs. Tangled are the webs you weave and when the right people catch on you will be forced to leave. 

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Is that how you do it???  

And here, all this time, I've been trying to watch games by flaring my nostrils.  No wonder I never see what's going on.

You've smelled some pretty bad football over the years, I bet.