More from obd

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

Totally disagree.  As soon as Dareus left, the run defense went to crap.

Kyle Williams sacks Brady twice a year and people think he's God.  He's overrated and overall, very ineffective.

He's white and likes to say aww shucks every once in a while.  That's damn near qualifies him for sainthood in Buffalo.  

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, stony said:

He's white and likes to say aww shucks every once in a while.  That's damn near qualifies him for sainthood in Buffalo.  

I don't know.  He was blowing up the Dolphins line.  They couldn't stop him.

1 minute ago, Best Player Available said:

So you went "off too the game" in Foxboro, yet posted here just minutes ago. Or did you take the team charter yesterday?

Also Dareus if he gets suspended again is for 10 months. Not a year.

You realize we can post from anywhere in the world, even planes, trains, automobiles?  

3 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Remember when I said did you hear about Gaines on Wednesday the bills knew he would done hurt.  Dunkirk don called on Wednesday but is am a fraud

Oh my - we've now reached the "referring to oneself in the third person".  Heitz thinks that's a clear sign of delusions of grandeur...

3 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Oh my - we've now reached the "referring to oneself in the third person".  Heitz thinks that's a clear sign of delusions of grandeur...

Dunkirk don is not delusional just well plugged in.

Enjoy the game.  Remember.   Peter Parker tight, spider Webb trap. I hope we have the opportunity to run it. Big win