More from obd

2 minutes ago, zonabb said:

I'm a pro. You have two options. Find someone who is a real estate agent/broker with a county clerk's account and have them search or learn to use an online GIS. That's it. End of story.

Side note: some states where I’ve had a license are non-disclosure states. There ARE no public records available, nor is there any MLS. Makes life tough. 

If anyone has the insanity in them.... there was a BN story a while ago that highlighted three areas around the Sabres' arena. They I think were titled "Cobblestone,' "Exchange," and "South Park." I ran the property ownership in those sites using GIS when the story came out. Haven't done it with update parcel data and don't care to do it anymore. But that'll give you some good info as a start to use the County's online GIS. If you're GIS savvy and have the software, you can get someone somewhere with an update county real property parcel file and do it yourself. 

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Side note: some states where I’ve had a license are non-disclosure states. There ARE no public records available, nor is there any MLS. Makes life tough. 

Yeah that sucks. I hate the Erie County makes the records available with a fee rather than as public info. 

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I am currently looking for adjacent property in area and close to buying property when bought I will share site 

Something tells me you are already too late if Tpegs, Galisano, jacobs, Rich, ciminelli, Thomas, Kelly, etc already know all about it and are buying up properties by the block. 

Care to inform us to the Cousins link? 

Taylor will start rest of season? Mularky! If we get eliminated from the playoffs, they will not start Taylor. And even if that is true, why would they be so dead set on it right now? My guess would be because they'd be shopping Taylor, and the more other teams see him the better. That's the only reason I can see why they'd stick with him. 

39 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Remember Tom gibbons. Our former heading of scouting.  Check where he grew up.  I coached him and he introduced me to many people at one bills drive.  See what former bills daughter he married Where is our head trainer from ? Worked at fredonia state. He introduced me to many people at one Bills Drive.  I am well connected

Tom Gibbons is a native of Dunkirk and lived in Hamburg. :thumbsup:

Edited by Mr Info

53 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

Anyone know how to search the land records?

Yes.

Just ask the OP to tell us where it is being built. He knows. Why will he tell us all this inside info and not give stadium location? Just stupid...... oh oh oh I can give all kinds of inside intel but but but can't tell you where the stadium will be, that will just get me killed.

I call BS.

Edited by cba fan

1 hour ago, Dunkirk Don said:

If trade cannot be reached for Taylor he will be traded. Possible trade partner are the broncos. Even if they pick a qb in first round they are moving on from siemen and lynch.  Bills will not pay Taylor roster bonus.

look at what you wrote... if a trade cant be reached he will be traded? whats in your cup