RIP Ed Lee

Chef Jim

RIP

I can veer off and get a little political, it's PPP right...

Bowdoin College... How the heck did he get into Bowdoin College on full scholarship? ;):lol:

That's a hell of a drive from the West Coast.

Hell, if that didn't liberalize him, nothing will!

Holy Moly!  FWIW, a guy like Nathaniel Hawthorne (Bowdoin, 1825) was already using a "stand up desk." Infrequently though, preferring to use the hillside path behind the house. 

Libs... Then and now!  God rest their soul!:D

8 minutes ago, Wacka said:

He was pointing out the irony of Chef Jim's post. 

You on the other hand laughed when four Americans died in Benghazi due to Obama and Hillary doing nothingwanting to cover up their weapons shipments to ISIL  

FIFY. 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, look, someone died and you are laughing

Hypocrite all the time. 

You seem a little sensitive. Does it bother you that everyone here knows what a douche you were when you laughed about 4 of our people that got slaughtered in Benghazi? Our ambassador was raped before being killed. Was that side-splitting funny? Did you quietly laugh also when Kate Steinle was murdered? How big is your thirst for death?

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

You seem a little sensitive. Does it bother you that everyone here knows what a douche you were when you laughed about 4 of our people that got slaughtered in Benghazi? Our ambassador was raped before being killed. Was that side-splitting funny? Did you quietly laugh also when Kate Steinle was murdered? How big is your thirst for death?

You are the one making fun a guy dying, not me. 

I made fun of the GOP's failed attempt to politicize the deaths of Americans. 

You are a complete hypocrite. Just total hypocrite. 

What's funny about hypocrites? They whine, complain and get all dramatic about a perceived wrong (deaths, punctuation) and then turn around and do those things themselves. 

You are a funny!!! :lol:

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What's funny about hypocrites? They whine, complain and get all dramatic about a perceived wrong (deaths, punctuation) and then turn around and do those things themselves. 

It must be contagious, even I laughed at that abortion of a sentence.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, look, someone died and you are laughing

Hypocrite all the time. 

You are the main reason I don’t post here any longer. The fact that I no longer follow the Bills or have to read your dumbassery have made my life so much better. 

8 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Actually the biggest reason I stopped coming here was the amount of hypocrisy on this board and it has been best demonstrated in your post here.  We’re all guilty of it it’s just that it’s rampant here and you’re its poster child.  

So you carry on. 

12 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

You are the main reason I don’t post here any longer. The fact that I no longer follow the Bills or have to read your dumbassery have made my life so much better. 

Actually the biggest reason I stopped coming here was the amount of hypocrisy on this board and it has been best demonstrated in your post here.  We’re all guilty of it it’s just that it’s rampant here and you’re its poster child.  

So you carry on. 

This is such crap. You stopped coming here because you were getting punked off by everyone for your stupid and constant flow of inane questions. 

41 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

This is such crap. You stopped coming here because you were getting punked off by everyone for your stupid and constant flow of inane questions. 

You got me. Amazing how you were able to read my mind and figure this out on your own.  How did you do that?  

On 12/13/2017 at 10:37 AM, DC Tom said:

I'd just assumed that, since he was mayor of SF, he was a loon.

I've already heard someone trying to tie this to Trump's immigration policies.  Not in a DR "deep state" way, either.

When I went to bed the news was on.  They were going on and on like their mother just died. I'm thinking damn, I would be heartbroken if my gardener died. I know he is more productive.  A decent guy. Actually contributes to society not a parasite on it. Couldn't give less of a shite about the mayor of one of the most corrupt,  left-wing cities ever.