Any radio stations

Ice bowl 67

Not what you are asking, but WXPN from University of Pennsylvania is a listener supported station that focuses on Singer/Songwriter....anywho...they are about 45 minutes from finishing up their 70's A to Z which has been running for a little over 2 weeks.  At first I thought it was going to be crappy classic rock, but it has been so much fun to listen to these past 2 weeks.  All that being said, if you are into music, new and old, you should check out 88.5 WXPN, xpn.org.  You aren't going to get your typical WNY/CNY classic rock, you are gonna get an incredible mix of everything.

• Like (+1) 1

Capital Region, NY

106.5 - classic rock; great morning talk - on the way to work, I flip between their morning show and Golic/Wingo.

103.9 - classic rock mixed with some hard and alternative rock (new and old)

88.3 - (Siena station) - their motto is "we play anything," and they mean it.  You can literally hear Madonna followed by Black Sabbath followed by the Carpenters.  I love it.

Edited by Gugny
  • Like (+1) 1

97.5 KMOD!!! give it a shot. Classic rock-heavy metal, and every thing in between. Currently playing Jet-Are you gonna be my girl.

Off subject: y'll ever hear the Roy D Mercer skits? It was nationally sindicated for a while. One of the original phone prank broadcasts! Up there with (even better than) The Jerkey Boys. BY GOD! How big a boy are ya?LMAO!

While typing on phone Led Zep now Imagine Dragons....then Pantera....

Now Megadeth.

Edited by BUFFALOKIE

I live S of Richmond VA.  Richmond VA is a radio wasteland.  No business station, the ONLY classical station is full of NPR, and after sunset all the AM stations reduce their transmitting power, so we have to rely on out of town stations.  

Moved out of Buffalo in 1970, so no idea what the choices are at home anymore.

5 hours ago, Gugny said:

Capital Region, NY

106.5 - classic rock; great morning talk - on the way to work, I flip between their morning show and Golic/Wingo.

103.9 - classic rock mixed with some hard and alternative rock (new and old)

88.3 - (Siena station) - their motto is "we play anything," and they mean it.  You

can literally hear Madonna followed by Black Sabbath followed by the Carpenters.  I love it.

The radio station I listened to most when I lived in the NY Capital region was WEQX 102.7.