Sex Allegations Against Trump

Congressional Inquiry, Sex Allegations Against Donald Trump  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be a Congressional inquiry about Trump's sex allegations?

2. 2. Should Trump resign if found out that these allegations are true?

25 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Another thought  based on the economy created by the worst pres ever

Why has gas jumped up 50 cents a gallon from earlier this year?  

I keep waiting for it to drop but some one keeps opening his fat mouth and pissing the Arabs off.  

That's a gator level of understanding of the oil market. Trump pissed off the Arabs so they raised oil prices. That's exactly how things work.

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I've never seen this much vitriol towards a president.  Just talking to people who've shown no interest in politics before say they're just checking off dem, dem, dem come 2018 and 2020 no matter who runs.  Anecdotal stuff like that can be useful when making predictions.  Trump proved that.

The stock market is at an all time high right now and the unemployment rate is at a 20 year low.  Gas continues to be cheap.  His approval rating should be closer to at least 60% with those kind of economic numbers.  What happens if there's an economic downturn when 2019 arrives if his approval ratings are already this low?  Hillary won't be on the ballot in 2020 (I think).  It's difficult to take out an incumbent president as 1992 was the last time that happened, but Trump has to change course in order to right the ship if he's going to be reelected.  Enough with the stupid tweets attacking media figures, the NFL, politicians, etc...  It continues to energize a long dormant democratic base.  Notice how his approval rating always goes up when he's on a trip overseas and doesn't have time to watch cable news.  

Trump can't stop catering to his base. He does all of the things you mention because his base loves it, and he loves hearing positive things about himself from Breitbart or Fox News. The problem is that he's completely alienated the rest of the country. As I explained earlier, his disapproval rating has skyrocketed since he entered office, and as you pointed out that's in an environment where pretty much everything else is going really well for the country. 

Trump lost the popular vote, and he's likely lost millions of supporters over the past year. He's not going to change who he is at this point in his life, and he's going to spend the next three years doing the same stuff, digging himself into a bigger hole among moderate Americans. By the time the 2020 election rolls around, you might have a situation where 60% of voters will vote for anyone but Trump and he'll lose in a landslide. 

28 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Trump can't stop catering to his base. He does all of the things you mention because his base loves it, and he loves hearing positive things about himself from Breitbart or Fox News. The problem is that he's completely alienated the rest of the country. As I explained earlier, his disapproval rating has skyrocketed since he entered office, and as you pointed out that's in an environment where pretty much everything else is going really well for the country. 

Trump lost the popular vote, and he's likely lost millions of supporters over the past year. He's not going to change who he is at this point in his life, and he's going to spend the next three years doing the same stuff, digging himself into a bigger hole among moderate Americans. By the time the 2020 election rolls around, you might have a situation where 60% of voters will vote for anyone but Trump and he'll lose in a landslide. 

Are you one of those people that can't believe Trump won because no one you know voted for him?

2 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

Are you one of those people that can't believe Trump won because no one you know voted for him?

Nope. I'm Canadian, and I told my wife (who is American) that Trump was going to win for weeks leading up to the election because I thought Hilary was such a horrible candidate. 

Hilary was probably the worst presidential candidate I've seen in my lifetime. She never had a chance of beating anyone last November because she had so many glaring flaws voters would never overlook. 

1 hour ago, keepthefaith said:

As I often say, the party in power always screws up.  However, Dems should be careful about 2018.  Most likely a strong economy, maybe another legislative win or two and a map that's not all that friendly will favor Republicans. 

Actually I think Dems will have a few candidates for Pres 2020 that will be more appealing than Hillary or Bernie.  It won't take much.  The bar was really low with Hillary's many faults/issues and Bernie simply pushing an impossible agenda. 

If he can wreck the government apparatus to the tune of 50% or so Trump will have support like none before him. 

People say crap like that until the government cuts something they like or depend on. 

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

The election will be decided by the shape of the economy at the time. That's always the case. No wonder the dems are fighting tax cuts so much - they - along with every other non partisan economic study - understand that the tax cuts of the 2000's ultimately led to un paralleled economic success - eliminating the deficit and laying the groundwork for a strong infrastructure and economic strength not seen since 1930. They know if the economy is going good then they will again be losers on a national scale. So it is important to the dems that they somehow tank the economy. Party over Country, right?

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Why has gas jumped up 50 cents a gallon from earlier this year?  

I don't know about the Arabs, but the price of gasoline always increases around May before the beginning of the summer vacationing season in anticipation of higher demand.  Hurricane Harvey came along in August and hammered the Texas coast, further impacting prices. While on my lunch break earlier, I drove by a gas station that had regular unleaded for $2.09, so it's pretty much back to normal around here.

7 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Your best post ever.

It's funny how he even manages to sound like a blowhard with a post like that one. :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, baskin said:

You have no f'n way to refute or even respond to what I wrote so you altered this:

The election will be decided by the shape of the economy at the time. That's always the case. No wonder the dems are fighting tax cuts so much. They know if the economy is going good then they will again be losers on a national scale. So it is important to the dems that they somehow tank the economy. Party over Country, right?

To this:

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

The election will be decided by the shape of the economy at the time. That's always the case. No wonder the dems are fighting tax cuts so much - they - along with every other non partisan economic study - understand that the tax cuts of the 2000's ultimately led to un paralleled economic success - eliminating the deficit and laying the groundwork for a strong infrastructure and economic strength not seen since 1930. They know if the economy is going good then they will again be losers on a national scale. So it is important to the dems that they somehow tank the economy. Party over Country, right?

You truly are an ass.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You have no f'n way to refute or even respond to what I wrote so you altered this:

The election will be decided by the shape of the economy at the time. That's always the case. No wonder the dems are fighting tax cuts so much. They know if the economy is going good then they will again be losers on a national scale. So it is important to the dems that they somehow tank the economy. Party over Country, right?

To this:

You truly are an ass.

:lol:

1 hour ago, Azalin said:

I don't know about the Arabs, but the price of gasoline always increases around May before the beginning of the summer vacationing season in anticipation of higher demand.  Hurricane Harvey came along in August and hammered the Texas coast, further impacting prices. While on my lunch break earlier, I drove by a gas station that had regular unleaded for $2.09, so it's pretty much back to normal around here.

It's funny how he even manages to sound like a blowhard with a post like that one. :lol:

It was $2.09 in northern Virginia before the hurricane then it jumped to $2.70 ish. 

I know about the change to the gas for warm and cold but that usually only lasts a month or so.  

Driving up to Roch for Thanksgiving even PA gas was up there much more than normal.  

20 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

It was $2.09 in northern Virginia before the hurricane then it jumped to $2.70 ish. 

I know about the change to the gas for warm and cold but that usually only lasts a month or so.  

Driving up to Roch for Thanksgiving even PA gas was up there much more than normal.  

PA gas tax went up so now it's more expensive than NY. I paid $2.17 two weeks ago in Irving, NY but I think there was 1 station there at $1.99. This is Indian reservation prices but gives one an idea of taxes.

To this:

You truly are an ass.

Yeah, he's been doing that recently.  I actually have to give him some credit for it - he's managed to find a way to make himself even more useless here, which I didn't think was possible.

PA gas tax went up so now it's more expensive than NY. I paid $2.17 two weeks ago in Irving, NY but I think there was 1 station there at $1.99. This is Indian reservation prices but gives one an idea of taxes.

Go to Cat Rez.  Always the cheapest.  Right past the driving range on route 5.

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Go to Cat Rez.  Always the cheapest.  Right past the driving range on route 5.

Thanks, but that was the station I was referring to. My experience is that it is about .20 cheaper than the others. I didn't have time to wait in the lines the day I was there.

5 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

In many areas the summer fuel blends are sold from about April 15 through October or so and it's slightly more expensive to produce than winter blends.  Lots of different fuel blends though across the country due to local EPA laws.  It would seem that the country should be able to agree on just a few but there are dozens of variations around the country just in regular octane unleaded fuel. 

So are there any credible claims of actual sexual her-ass-ment against Trump?  Not male chauvinist pig stuff but actual significant physical or verbal abuse?

Edited by keepthefaith

3 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Flew home to Erie for Thanksgiving and was quite surprised how much more expensive gas was in Pennsylvania than Virginia.  There was probably a 40 or 50 cent difference.

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Thanks, but that was the station I was referring to. My experience is that it is about .20 cheaper than the others. I didn't have time to wait in the lines the day I was there.

Speaking of the Rez... What's up with the patch of Thruway through the Seneca Rez?  I went back home a couple weeks ago and it looks like they stopped paving that portion.  Coincided with the exact boundaries of the rez on the GPS. The second you left, the road got better.  Injuns playing warrior hardball w/the state?

Anybody notice that stretch of Thruway?  It's brutal.  A buck 99 not paying for asphalt?

45 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Flew home to Erie for Thanksgiving and was quite surprised how much more expensive gas was in Pennsylvania than Virginia.  There was probably a 40 or 50 cent difference.

Doesn't price hinge on refinery capabilities, location, and of course the dreaded taxes... Just filled up here and it was $2.65... $3.30 for my vehicles that need premium.  Downstate towards Champaign, Illinois it's usually 30-40 cents cheaper.  Just a few days ago regular was $2.30 & premium $3.00...

Anything happen last few days to spike or is it just the middle to end of the week when they know people get paid?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

They set the price and the others then match it.  Then they'll reduce it a couple of cents.  Depends when you hit it.  I just paid $1.97 there today.