Sex Allegations Against Trump

Congressional Inquiry, Sex Allegations Against Donald Trump  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be a Congressional inquiry about Trump's sex allegations?

2. 2. Should Trump resign if found out that these allegations are true?

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Should there be a Congressional inquiry?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42313637

16 woman all making false claims?  

Franken resigned over this (with proof), should Trump?

Will The Donald contain more Teflon than Slick Willy?

Are the truly powerful really immune to all this?

Best part of all this?  I can't wait to see the expressions Sarah Huckabee makes!  She's a beast up there with the expressions! :lol:

Sarah-Huckabee-Sanders-1-1280x720.jpg

Screen-Shot-2017-05-10-at-11.23.39-AM.pn

Don't piss me off, I was never groped:

104686336-GettyImages-841296338-sarah-hu

"Trump assaulted me thirty years ago!  I didn't complain then...but I am now, because he's President, dammit!"

That's why I don't take this too seriously.  A political investigation of a thirty year old crime is basically a witch hunt.

33 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

"Trump assaulted me thirty years ago!  I didn't complain then...but I am now, because he's President, dammit!"

That's why I don't take this too seriously.  A political investigation of a thirty year old crime is basically a witch hunt.

Yeah, agree... But some of the allegations are in the last 10 years.  No?

What should the limitations be?  I agree, this stuff is getting ridiculous.

19 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Franken has resigned his seat in the Senate?

Word was he is.

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

we've gone through this already and he won

keep ragging the puck until November 2020

maybe come up with someone who can run a campaign, eh???  :lol::lol::lol:

FWIW, for me it has nothing to do with that.  It is getting ridiculous these sex allegations. Like D.RHINO said above.

I expect Trump to power through.  The most powerful, privileged usually do.

I agree there should be no double standard.  Do we jeopardize the country's stability over this? Trump is the most powerful man in the world, he can surely get away with things.  Does it make it right?

It simply is not about winning and losing.

Get away with what?

A dumb comment on a tape where he said he wanted a married woman and it didn't work out, and he lost?

Every man who likes women has said something dumb and is glad it wasn't taped by a rat for public playing

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

That's why I don't take this too seriously.  A political investigation of a thirty year old crime is basically a witch hunt. Of course I am male, and know nothing about what it is to be assaulted by a world famous powerbroker who dragged his first wife through a the tabloids and further to that - I have now proven to have no capability to understand the change in public opinion and support regarding  people like these accusers has changed over the last 3 months...

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Franken has resigned his seat in the Senate?

Not Yet....................."in the coming weeks" was the quote

You Won’t Be Surprised to Hear Who’s Behind Today’s Press Conference by Trump’s Accusers

by Susan Wright

https://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2017/12/11/wont-surprised-hear-whos-behind-todays-press-conference-trumps-accusers/

Now let’s talk about the organization of this group of accusers going after Trump.

The accusations span a number of years, the women come from different backgrounds and have different stories to tell (some, like those of the beauty queens’ are similar). It goes to reason that a considerable amount of work went into making this happen.

As I stated in my earlier piece about today’s press conference, they’re being brought together by Brave New Films, a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that creates documentary videos.

So get a load of the list of video titles they’re responsible for:

• Stand Up, Senate! The President-elect is a hypocrite.
  • Protect Public Education – Stop Betsy DeVos!
  • Indivisible: A Practical Guide For Resisting The Trump Agenda
  • GETTING DONALD TRUMP OFF NBC’S SNL

They claim to be non-partisan, but it doesn’t really sound that way, does it?

So they’re backing the Trump accusers, but who’s backing them?

One of Brave New Films’ donors is Open Society Foundations, a leftist organization whose founder and chairman is George Soros, who has given “over $32 billion to fund the Open Society Foundations, which work in over 100 countries around the world.”

They’re not non-partisan. Were it so, I’m pretty sure a Soros-backed entity wouldn’t be footing the bill.

The things they’re alleging came before Brave New Films got ahold of them, however.

And they were called liars long before this Soros connection to the documentary makers was uncovered.

So does this new revelation mean all the women are lying?

No.

Does it mean they’re all telling the truth?

No.

They deserve to be heard, no matter what.

It’ll make for some interesting (and predictable) chatter on social media and news chat shows, for awhile.

Edited by B-Man

12 minutes ago, baskin said:

If men are unqualified to opine of things related to the feelings of women, then the opposite must also be true, and women should stop opining on things related to men and just shut the !@#$ up as relates to male sexuality.

Look at that!  I've used your "logic" to solve this entire problem.

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

DQyqkRXV4AAIkmN.jpg

Just saying.

So am I.

33 minutes ago, B-Man said:

You Won’t Be Surprised to Hear Who’s Behind Today’s Press Conference by Trump’s Accusers

by Susan Wright

https://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2017/12/11/wont-surprised-hear-whos-behind-todays-press-conference-trumps-accusers/

One of Brave New Films’ donors is Open Society Foundations, a leftist organization whose founder and chairman is George Soros, who has given “over $32 billion to fund the Open Society Foundations, which work in over 100 countries around the world.”

They’re not non-partisan. Were it so, I’m pretty sure a Soros-backed entity wouldn’t be footing the bill.

• Like (+1) 1