Sex Allegations Against Trump

Congressional Inquiry, Sex Allegations Against Donald Trump  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be a Congressional inquiry about Trump's sex allegations?

2. 2. Should Trump resign if found out that these allegations are true?

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

Franken has resigned his seat in the Senate?

59 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

He will, at an unspecified date and time.

53 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Not Yet....................."in the coming weeks" was the quote

35 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Okay, so the Dems have told us a totally unapologetic Franken will resign at a future date and time.

That's contrition to them.

Franken will resign his seat sometime between now and when his current term ends

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Franken will resign his seat sometime between now and when his current term ends

If Moore loses, there's an outside chance that he leaves sometime 1st Q.  If Moore wins, fully expecting he needs to stay to fight the women hating Republicans.  Will believe Al's gone a day after the resignation's official & not 1 day sooner.

The White House released a statement: 

“These false claims, totally disputed in most cases by eyewitness accounts, were addressed at length during last year’s campaign, and the American people voiced their judgment by delivering a decisive victory.” 

Eyewitness accounts? That opens the door for asking about those accounts. And his walking in on young girls dressing, telling children he would be dating them, etc. 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

The White House released a statement: 

“These false claims, totally disputed in most cases by eyewitness accounts, were addressed at length during last year’s campaign, and the American people voiced their judgment by delivering a decisive victory.” 

Eyewitness accounts? That opens the door for asking about those accounts. And his walking in on young girls dressing, telling children he would be dating them, etc. 

Oh the horror of checking out beauty pageant contestants or asking for a phone number or kissing someone.  And only liberals consider young adults to be children. 

1 hour ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Check out the OP’s ramblings on tsw.    Good luck making sense out of Any of it.  

He may be the incoherent drunk uncle sitting in the corner on Thanksgiving, but he's our incoherent drunk uncle sitting in the corner on Thanksgiving.  So be nice.

No problem, EII.  I got your back...  :beer:

• Thank you (+1) 2

5 hours ago, DC Tom said:

He may be the incoherent drunk uncle sitting in the corner on Thanksgiving, but he's our incoherent drunk uncle sitting in the corner on Thanksgiving.  So be nice.

No problem, EII.  I got your back...  :beer:

You're the best Tom!

:D

6 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Look, you're too new here to say that about EII. 

Shout out to you too Boyst!

:D

14 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

This place is like Hooterville anf I just might be Oliver Douglas:

MV5BMTU0NjAyNjI3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTAx

Who's really crazy and who's not?  :lol:

I always thought of you as being more like Eb, but you're still family to me.

:beer:

1 hour ago, Azalin said:

I always thought of you as being more like Eb, but you're still family to me.

:beer:

I figure Boyst is Ebb.

Anyway... On Green Acres, either everybody was crazy and Mr. Douglas was normal OR Mr. Douglas was crazy and everybody else normal.  

So... Since I am more different than everybody else, I gotta be Oliver.  Now who's crazy... The masses or me?  I will accept either answer. :lol::D

Now... There is Mr. Kimball... Wasn't he with the farm extension/gov't, but he thought like the rest, that can't be me. ;)