Week 15: Dolphins' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

On 12/12/2017 at 5:42 AM, ProcessTheTrust said:

And it's not just about this week. Sure - maybe the cold and the short week help us. What about week 17? That same team capable of beating the Pats at home - in position to spoil our hopes - with no "advantages" for us.

I'm hoping for an epic snow storm in that game.

8 things we learned about the Dolphins

The Buffalo Bills will host the Miami Dolphins in their final home game of the season on Sunday. Miami enters the game coming off of a 27-20 win over the New England Patriots. Here are 8 things we learned about the Dolphins in Week 14.

Coming off biggest win of the season

Jay Cutler had best game as Dolphins QB

Kenyan Drake can hurt you as a runner and receiver

Watch out for Jarvis Landry near the end zone

Miami can apply plenty of pressure on quarterbacks

Xavien Howard is on fire

Miami's third down defense was perfect

They stopped the Patriots' run game

Posted by Chris Brown on December 13, 2017 – 2:23 pm

Fresh off their Monday night win over New England, there were a lot of Dolphins players still healing up from the game on Wednesday. As a result more than a half dozen Dolphins did not practice, most notably Ndamukong Suh and CB Xavien Howard.

DID NOT PRACTICE
DE Andre Branch – Knee
G Jermon Bushrod – Foot
CB Xavien Howard – Illness
QB Matt Moore – Foot
C Mike Pouncey – Hip
DT Ndamukong Suh – Knee
CB Cordrea Tankersley – Ankle/Shoulder
S Michael Thomas – Knee
RB Damien Williams – Shoulder

LIMITED PRACTICE
DT Jordan Phillips – Ankle

51 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:
8 things we learned about the Dolphins

The Buffalo Bills will host the Miami Dolphins in their final home game of the season on Sunday. Miami enters the game coming off of a 27-20 win over the New England Patriots. Here are 8 things we learned about the Dolphins in Week 14.

Coming off biggest win of the season

Jay Cutler had best game as Dolphins QB

Kenyan Drake can hurt you as a runner and receiver

Watch out for Jarvis Landry near the end zone

Miami can apply plenty of pressure on quarterbacks

Xavien Howard is on fire

Miami's third down defense was perfect

They stopped the Patriots' run game

the NFL is a week to week league...

perfoermances one week rarely have much to do with performances the next week.  People have a hard time understanding it

6 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Got to find a way to supplement the terrible passing game.

Joe Webb?  :lol:  There's a reason why he hadn't thrown a pass since 2011 prior to the attempt vs. NE where he missed Cadet. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

4 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

to what I bolded.... I've literally never seen anyone claim he was top 5. maybe one or 2 guys have claimed he is top ten at points. maybe i'm taking you too literal there.

the 2nd bolded statement is a far cry from all of your posts since the 5-2 start. I mean yesterday you were putting a loss on him in which he accounted for just under 400 yds and 3 td and had the go ahead score with a minute left and then got them into position for the go ahead fg in OT.... like, you sorta need to make up your mind. becuz you make crazy outlandish statements like that and then say stuff like this. and also about the "taylor is good" statement... I back the guy becuz people say really dumb things on here, like webb is a better qb,  I don't even think tyrod is "good". I think he's an average qb that can sprinkle in some good games and some bad games. 

I'm perplexed here man. you have days like yesterday when you just say the most ridiculous stuff and run with xrushx and his ridiculous comments and then you say something like this. i'm assuming you just enjoy getting a rise out of people that like to argue and take easy bait like me I guess. 

Shady's just a little bipolar, that's all  :flirt:

AFC playoff picture: Ravens the biggest sleeper?

For most of the season, it's been a two-team battle atop the AFC. After Monday night's stunner, we're going to welcome a third contender with a chip on its shoulder and something to prove.

After that, things get hairy (but interesting!). The Los Angeles Chargers are on fire and continue rising, with a monumental matchup for the division lead coming in Week 15. The Baltimore Ravens loom as a threat to a conference power on the right day. And then we have a clump of teams that could ascend, or knock themselves right into irrelevance with a single loss.

Here's how things stack up in the AFC as we enter Week 15.

Fighting for air

Buffalo Bills (7-6)

Remaining schedule: vs. Dolphins, at Patriots, at Dolphins.

Buffalo's mission is simple: win out or bust. After Miami's inspired showing on Monday night, that might be difficult. Add in that game in Foxborough in Week 16, and this isn't looking too promising. We're careening toward a Bills/Chiefs tie. Check back for tiebreakers.

TYROD TAYLOR: "PREPARE THE BEST WE CAN" (8:20)
Bills QB Tyrod Taylor addressed the media Wednesday following the teams practice, topics include; an update on his injury, improvements that can be made on offense, and looking ahead at this Sunday's game against division rival the Miami Dolphins.

LESEAN MCCOY: "WE NEED BIG WINS" (10:46)
Bills RB LeSean McCoy addressed the media following Wednesday's practice, topics included; McCoy's chase for 10,000 rushing yards in his career, giving credit to the Dolphins defense, and conversations he's had with Hall of Fame RB Thurman Thomas.

WATCH: TAYLOR MOVING WELL, BENJAMIN LIMITED (1:31)
QB Tyrod Taylor was a full participant at Wednesday's practice while WR Kelvin Benjamin was limited. DT Kyle Williams and WR Andre Holmes did not practice.