In keeping with the thread jacking from today

VABills

Just wait until some drunk shoots a kid.

PTR

266230[/snapback]

How in the world is someone going to mistaken a cat with a kid? I mena, even if your drunk, I think you can identify Cat and Kid.

And besides, any drunk with a gun is going to lead to an accident, regardless of what they're hunting.

How in the world is someone going to mistaken a cat with a kid? I mena, even if your drunk, I think you can identify Cat and Kid.

And besides, any drunk with a gun is going to lead to an accident, regardless of what they're hunting.

266306[/snapback]

Stop before someone kicks this to PPP. Then all the jerks will jump on it. :huh:

No, keggy said he has size 3's.  Now they say foot size and man sizes are proportional so it might be better if we call him "tinypoo" .  :w00t:

266309[/snapback]

I see your style. You can only attack a man when he is at work and can't fight back. Wussy.

And why is your mind on my meat anyway? :D

266306[/snapback]

All the more reason to outlaw alcohol. After all, that ain't a Constitutional right.

And people were getting upset that some feel it is okay to abuse cats. Folks acts are seeking concealed weapons permits. They are willing to obviously pull the trigger.

We must rally and eliminate this vial creature.