Buffalo residents - what a bunch of pansies

16 hours ago, Wacka said:

We just got a dusting in my part of Cheektowaga. The airport got 4 " and My sister in West Seneca (near where Transit becomes Southwestern) got about 8-10" .

Thursday I was going to work and about 2 steps from the car  I hit an ice patch and hit my head and heard the crack. Stayed home Thursday and had a slight headache yesterday.   Might have gotten a slight concussion  as  I have a sore spot on the back of my head where it hit, but I also have a slight headache over my left eye.

Depends on how many suicidal wings you'vee had.

Hope you are okay Wacka!  Get that checked out! Gotta be careful... Look what happened to Natasha Richardson!

I slipped once washing car... Of course it was freezing out (OCD much?)... Throw out my shoulder... I bashed it back into socket against a wall... Thought I was gonna puke... :lol:

But really... Stay safe!

On 12/8/2017 at 12:22 PM, row_33 said:

how much toilet paper does one honestly need for a 2 day snowed-in situation?

Toilet paper is used for things other than the obvious.  Maybe the buyers are making snowflakes for decorating the house.

9 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Toilet paper is used for things other than the obvious.  Maybe the buyers are making snowflakes for decorating the house.

Throwing TP is an Auburn's fan favorite way to celebrate.