Adult film star kills herself after cyber bullying on Twitter

Steptide

On 12/7/2017 at 9:00 PM, Chef Jim said:

At this point we have no idea how she died or why she died but we're going with cyberbullying because hey it sounds good.  Great reporting there.  

Cyber bullying.... like, someone just talking smack online??? Weird, seems like turning off the computer would have been a better option 

• Like (+1) 1

I'm just going to go ahead and say this...........you know, she always could have just ignored these people.

There will always be nasty people in this world. If you can't "hack" it, then maybe your family never provided you with the tools in life to be able to deal with it. I don't know, but i really have no sympathy for weak people.

Does that make me sound like and ***hole?...........probably, but it's not my problem, so i don't really care.

2 hours ago, CountryCletus said:

Cyber bullying.... like, someone just talking smack online??? Weird, seems like turning off the computer would have been a better option 

Really makes me wonder how dead idiots I'm responsible for.  

2 hours ago, Sweats said:

I'm just going to go ahead and say this...........you know, she always could have just ignored these people.

There will always be nasty people in this world. If you can't "hack" it, then maybe your family never provided you with the tools in life to be able to deal with it. I don't know, but i really have no sympathy for weak people.

Does that make me sound like and ***hole?...........probably, but it's not my problem, so i don't really care.

Yes she  could have. I think her issues probably ran deeper than people calling her names,  as do alot of people who work in that industry. I think theirs alot of interesting angles in this story though