Trump Israel and Jerusalem, oh my

Tiberius

11 minutes ago, meazza said:

Are you saying that Arab's can't be civilized and control themselves?

Do you not realize how racist that is?

I'm saying they get angry like everyone else when screwed over. You saying they don't have a right to get mad? You a bigot, too bro? 

9 minutes ago, meazza said:

The media reporting on this issue seems to treat the Palestinians like animals who can't control their emotions without realizing how condescending that is.

This is really stupid. A totally oppressed people, trapped in a large concentration camp, walled off, not able to visit other parts of their own country or to conduct business are not suppose to be angry. Ya, the people pointing THAT out are the bigots? Please 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I'm saying they get angry like everyone else when screwed over. You saying they don't have a right to get mad? You a bigot, too bro? 

This is really stupid. A totally oppressed people, trapped in a large concentration camp, walled off, not able to visit other parts of their own country or to conduct business are not suppose to be angry. Ya, the people pointing THAT out are the bigots? Please 

Your knowledge of the situation is laughable but this isn't anything new.  

42 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Wow!  

Take the word from out of touch Republican mouthpieces. 

If you don't know anything about the author, then perhaps you shouldn't respond...................and prove it.

Quick!  There's a sale @ Avraham's, everybody round the corner:

Screenshot_20171207-094812.jpg

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

If you don't know anything about the author, then perhaps you shouldn't respond...................and prove it.

Yeah... You're just a male nurse, copy and pasting Republican talking points in your spare time.  Out of touch Republican talking points.

Isn't this what got us into this mess in the first place 14 years ago.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Both you and I know that isn't the reasoning here.... 

Amazing how people on this board have zero clue about the history of the two faiths or the city of Jerusalem, no matter how you chose to see things...

Peace...

I don’t think you understand my point. Maybe I did I poor job at conveying it. I want a one state solution with equal rights. That’s the card the Palestinians need to play. Protesting and violence isn’t the way. Admit defeat. 

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, meazza said:

Are you saying that Arab's can't be civilized and control themselves?

Do you not realize how racist that is?

Yo Gino... Why don't you just stop.  When one lives in an apartheid state, it's hard to stay civilized.

Has nothing to do with race, but nice baiting on your part.  People tend to fight when they are oppressed.

2 minutes ago, Justice said:

I don’t think you understand my point. Maybe I did I poor job at conveying it. I want a one state solution with equal rights. That’s the card the Palestinians need to play. Protesting and violence isn’t the way. Admit defeat. 

Agree.  But we don't live their daily lives.

Donald, you can't make an omelette without breaking an egg... Please let me be your egg:

Screenshot_20171207-110730.jpg

9 minutes ago, Justice said:

It's a waste of time debating row_33.  He's Tiberius level stupid.

They will never give the Palestinians equal rights as long as one extremist is running around. 

Just ain't going to happen.

I don't know what the solution is.

Maybe it is to drive Israel to an apartheid state through the years, then correct it on back when the world sees what the Jews are doing?

It can't go on like this forever, in perpetual violence.  Oh wait, maybe it can.:(

Just now, Boyst62 said:

EII is drunk at the keyboard again. 

I can't use that excuse.

I am a teetotaler.

I have to rest on my sober stupidity.  I am not a Boomer or their echoes, the Millennials... I don't make excuses for myself, just others.

:P

27 minutes ago, meazza said:

It's a waste of time debating row_33.  He's Tiberius level stupid.

Just because I find the Italian soccer league boring and untalented, you have a hairy spazz at me.

Enjoy the World Cup, twink!!

------------------------

Did i do a good job at raising the stakes involved, even with a wishy-washy posting by me....

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Just because I find the Italian soccer league boring and untalented, you have a hairy spazz at me.

Enjoy the World Cup, twink!!

------------------------

Did i do a good job at raising the stakes involved, even with a wishy-washy posting by me....

Yet Roma won their CL group.

Eat a dick.

Edited by meazza

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I am a teetotaler.

No wonder you don't make any damn sense to me.  You're always sober, I'm always drunk.  Gotta catch me as soon as I wake up in the morning.