Trump Israel and Jerusalem, oh my

Tiberius

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I was hoping for him to answer in the affirmative to both before you saw it just for the comedy output it would have produced. :lol:

"Chemtrails are real."  

I'm betting he'll dismiss the actual cause by arguing supersaturation is fake science, because we can't understand turbulence.  !@#$ing !@#$head !@#$er...!@#$!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

"Chemtrails are real."  

I'm betting he'll dismiss the actual cause by arguing supersaturation is fake science, because we can't understand turbulence.  !@#$ing !@#$head !@#$er...!@#$!!!!

Please research contrails vs chemtrails

28 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

What's astounding is how you can, on one hand, flippantly make fun of what I'm sure you would classify as goofy conspiracy theories like aliens while on the other hand you simultaneously embrace a conspiracy theory that's absurdly lacking in hard evidence.

To date we have no evidence of collusion, no evidence of Russian meddling flipping a single vote - yet you are emotionally triggered to the point of shutting out any information which might contradict the conclusion you've already made about a subject completely lacking in evidence. 

Annnnnd it only took you two posts here to make Godwin smile. 

That's AMAZING cognitive dissonance on display. 

Image result for standing ovation gif

For the record, I'm not a Trump supporter. I'm not a republican. I'm not a conservative. 

I'm interested in truth as I can best discern it. Which means I think for myself. That means I don't immediately run away from information that challenges my opinions and views, I run towards them in order to challenge my own ideas and test their merit.

Try stepping back from the talking heads and pundits pushing a narrative - a narrative that is coming from the same neocon and neoliberal establishment that lead us into war under false pretenses (Saddam has WMD, remember that chesnut?) - and take a deep breath. Examine the past twelve months and how often every "smoking gun" claim has been shown to be empty or outright false. Then ask yourself, why is it if the collusion was so obvious and Trump was so corrupt they've yet to find a single, solitary shred of solid evidence to make that claim?

I'm willing to bet from your posts that you weren't a fan of W or his policies. Then maybe you should stop to ask yourself why you're now blindly following the marching orders of the same think tanks and neocon figure heads who surrounded Bush. Why are you now blindly accepting unconfirmed reports citing unnamed methods as truth when they are told to you - not by the same agencies that mislead us into war - but by the same people

We have been at war for closing in on 17 consecutive years. There are people graduating high school this year that have never lived in a peace time America. Who put us in this position? Who manipulated us, lied to us, all while putting us under the most oppressive and massive surveillance state the world has ever seen and stripping away bedrock civil liberties like the right to privacy and due process? 

The same people that are right now manipulating you to forgo logic, rationality, and thinking for yourself and instead to give in on emotional tantrums. 

Be better than that. Think for yourself. Question the narrative. 

Well said

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

How do you feel about Penguins and Tom Petty?

(just trying to gauge how Tom is going to respond...)

I definitely believe there is an illuminati based in secret families and central banking/big oil/drug cartels

The creature from Jekyll island scared The **** outta me years ago.

Mike ruppert had some crazy info as well

Edited by westerndecline

At least 16 Palestinians have been wounded in clashes in the occupied West Bank, during protests against US President Donald Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital

Mr Trump's announcement - met with worldwide dismay - reversed decades of US policy on the sensitive issue.
Palestinians in the both the West Bank and the Gaza Strip have gone on strike and taken to the streets in protest.

Many of Washington's closest allies have said they disagree with the move, and both the UN Security Council and the Arab League will meet in the coming days to decide their response.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42265337

Glad this finally became official. One step closer to a one state solution. Just like they’re saying on TV there’s only one Jerusalem. That’s true. There is only one and there’s only one Israel. There is no Palestine.

Let’s call it what it is and with this step we can finally have the one state solution there always should have been. Only now that one state will finally be exposed as an apartheid state. A state with two peoples with two very different set of rights.

This card shouldn’t have been played at this point. Big mistake. Now they’ll have to face the reality of the situation. Israelis know all too well that there are Palestinian people. They needed the status quo in order to get away with the civil rights violations they have been abusing. Keep telling people the Palestinians refuse to negotiate peace. That was working well for them. As they confiscate more land for settlements and steal East Jerusalem away from the Palestinians maybe more people will finally see the truth. There’s only Israel, but now maybe, just maybe, they’ll have to give equal rights to all its people and not just Jews. Yeah right. 

Edited by Justice
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

ELI LAKE: Trump’s Move Frees Palestinians to Focus on Peace, Not Jerusalem.

UBVR1Yks_bigger.jpgJeb BushVerified account @JebBush 20h20 hours ago

Jerusalem is the capital of Israel and I applaud @POTUS for seeing through America’s promise to relocate its embassy there. This is an important show of solidarity with Israel, one of our nation’s greatest allies.

10:46 AM - 6 Dec 2017

35 minutes ago, Justice said:

Glad this finally became official. One step closer to a one state solution. Just like they’re saying on TV there’s only one Jerusalem. That’s true. There is only one and there’s only one Israel. There is no Palestine.

Let’s call it what it is and with this step we can finally have the one state solution there always should have been. Only now that one state will finally be exposed as an apartheid state. A state with two peoples with two very different set of rights.

This card shouldn’t have been played at this point. Big mistake. Now they’ll have to face the reality of the situation. Israelis know all too well that there are Palestinian people. They needed the status quo in order to get away with the civil rights violations they have been abusing. Keep telling people the Palestinians refuse to negotiate peace. That was working well for them. As they confiscate more land for settlements and steal East Jerusalem away from the Palestinians maybe more people will finally see the truth. There’s only Israel, but now maybe, just maybe, they’ll have to give equal rights to all its people and not just Jews. Yeah right. 

Both you and I know that isn't the reasoning here.... 

Amazing how people on this board have zero clue about the history of the two faiths or the city of Jerusalem, no matter how you chose to see things...

Peace...

Wow!  

40 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Take the word from out of touch Republican mouthpieces.  The Palestinians look real busy focused on peace.

Palestinians are a little busy this morning Jeb... Get back to you later, making peace is hard work:

Screenshot_20171207-093720.jpg

6 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Wow!  

Take the word from out of touch Republican mouthpieces.  The Palestinians look real busy focused on peace.

Palestinians are a little busy this morning Jeb... Get back to you later, making peace is hard work:

Screenshot_20171207-093720.jpg

The Israeli right with their corrupt Prime Minister have been playing this game a long time. Provoke the Arab Street, hope violence occurrs and then play the law and order leader to scare Israelis into voting right. Trump loves this. It is Trump 

• Thank you (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Both you and I know that isn't the reasoning here.... 

Amazing how people on this board have zero clue about the history of the two faiths or the city of Jerusalem, no matter how you chose to see things...

Peace...

That takes a lot of balls.  Like you live the daily lives of the Palestinian people.  Tell us oh wise one what that reasoning that you talk about is.

Nice to be sitting afar with the "fly paper" US sitting below you.

Yeah... That's a Canadian flag they are burning:

000_UX04V-e1512564761676-1024x640.jpg

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The Israeli right with their corrupt Prime Minister have been playing this game a long time. Provoke the Arab Street, hope violence occurrs and then play the law and order leader to scare Israelis into voting right. Trump loves this. It is Trump 

And tell people it is for peace.

Pope Trump the Innocent!

We're getting the Crusade back together!

2c-rude-were-on-a-mission-from-god-were-

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Are you saying that Arab's can't be civilized and control themselves?

Do you not realize how racist that is?

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

It's not racist.  Because he's a Democrat.

The media reporting on this issue seems to treat the Palestinians like animals who can't control their emotions without realizing how condescending that is.