Trump Israel and Jerusalem, oh my

Tiberius

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

Ever heard the saying possession is 9/10 the law?

And as 3rd said, your analogy is weak.  If your hypothetical had occurred the US Government would have, in football terms, knocked the ball loose before the receiver maintained possession

So if possession is 9/10 the law u need to accept the hypothetical. 

If not you're hypocritical and just want to support Israel because wahhh it's Israel

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:
The president said he remains fully committed to a peace deal between the Israelis and Palestinians even as his announcement brought recriminations in the Middle East

Trying to piss people off in the hopes it creates a crisis. 

He already has created a huge crisis!

Meanwhile as the 30 Percenters Club asks, "Where's the Collusion?", Robert Mueller, Great American Hero, is compounding all of the evidence for a clear and straight path towards prosecuting the lot of them.

Meanwhile as the 30 Percenters Club demand immigrants be extremely vetted or rejected to "keep America safe", Trump is inciting violence in the entire Muslim world on a weekly basis to make everywhere dangerous for Americans.

Meanwhile as the 30 Percenters Club support a child molester and a liar/cheater/divorcee/sexual harasser/sexualassaulter because "I'm a CHRISTIAN!", women are coming forward in #MeToo and rightly forcing sexual harassers and assaulters to face the music.

Soon the 30 Percenters Club will be engulfed by the rest of the damned country as it becomes irrelevant in the 2018 elections. SANITY will be restored.

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan

14 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

He already has created a huge crisis!

Meanwhile as the 30 Percenters Club asks, "Where's the Collusion?", Robert Mueller, Great American Hero, is compounding all of the evidence for a clear and straight path towards prosecuting the lot of them.

Meanwhile as the 30 Percenters Club demand immigrants be extremely vetted or rejected to "keep America safe", Trump is inciting violence in the entire Muslim world on a weekly basis to make everywhere dangerous for Americans.

Meanwhile as the 30 Percenters Club support a child molester and a liar/cheater/divorcee/sexual harasser/sexualassaulter because "I'm a CHRISTIAN!", women are coming forward in #MeToo and rightly forcing sexual harassers and assaulters to face the music.

Soon the 30 Percenters Club will be engulfed by the rest of the damned country as it becomes irrelevant in the 2018 elections. SANITY will be restored.

Are you proposing that we go back to the Obama/Clinton/Kerry policies in the Middle East?

16 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Robert Mueller, Great American Hero

Remember you described him as such. 

When his investigation comes to a close, and he announces that he actually has been investigating something entirely different from collusion, you'll have to swallow what he reveals. 

:beer:

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Incorrect in my opinion. 

The third world war is a shadow war. An information war. And it's been raging since 2012.

If you are hinting at a civil war being imminent in the USA and being centered around race and religion, I agree.

The only reason the USA has lasted not being homogeneous is because of money

Our economy goes through something like 08 or worse, the bullets will fly

2 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

If you are hinting at a civil war being imminent in the USA and being centered around race and religion, I agree.

The only reason the USA has lasted not being homogeneous is because of money

Our economy goes through something like 08 or worse, the bullets will fly

I'm not hinting at a civil war in the USA being imminent. 

I am proposing, and have for well over a year, that there already is a civil war going on. It's between elements of the USIC and has bleed through the front pages for over a year. 

The evidence of this is everywhere.

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm not hinting at a civil war in the USA being imminent. 

I am proposing, and have for well over a year, that there already is a civil war going on. It's between elements of the USIC and has bleed through the front pages for over a year. 

The evidence of this is everywhere.

That's interesting 

Explain

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Remember you described him as such. 

When his investigation comes to a close, and he announces that he actually has been investigating something entirely different from collusion, you'll have to swallow what he reveals. 

:beer:

I'm sure he is investigating Benghazi, Obama's forged birth certificate, the forged yearbook of the Roy Moore accuser, aliens, the location of the Holy Grail, Whitewater, and why people are spending their hard earned money on booze and women.

The 30 Percenters will have to swallow a tidal wave shift in Congress as the rest of the country kicks out their brethren left and right. Sorry, no Hitler/Goebbels #@!# is going to fly here in the United States... nope.

37 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

I'm sure he is investigating Benghazi, Obama's forged birth certificate, the forged yearbook of the Roy Moore accuser, aliens, the location of the Holy Grail, Whitewater, and why people are spending their hard earned money on booze and women.

The 30 Percenters will have to swallow a tidal wave shift in Congress as the rest of the country kicks out their brethren left and right. Sorry, no Hitler/Goebbels #@!# is going to fly here in the United States... nope.

What's astounding is how you can, on one hand, flippantly make fun of what I'm sure you would classify as goofy conspiracy theories like aliens while on the other hand you simultaneously embrace a conspiracy theory that's absurdly lacking in hard evidence.

To date we have no evidence of collusion, no evidence of Russian meddling flipping a single vote - yet you are emotionally triggered to the point of shutting out any information which might contradict the conclusion you've already made about a subject completely lacking in evidence. 

Annnnnd it only took you two posts here to make Godwin smile. 

That's AMAZING cognitive dissonance on display. 

Image result for standing ovation gif

For the record, I'm not a Trump supporter. I'm not a republican. I'm not a conservative. 

I'm interested in truth as I can best discern it. Which means I think for myself. That means I don't immediately run away from information that challenges my opinions and views, I run towards them in order to challenge my own ideas and test their merit.

Try stepping back from the talking heads and pundits pushing a narrative - a narrative that is coming from the same neocon and neoliberal establishment that lead us into war under false pretenses (Saddam has WMD, remember that chesnut?) - and take a deep breath. Examine the past twelve months and how often every "smoking gun" claim has been shown to be empty or outright false. Then ask yourself, why is it if the collusion was so obvious and Trump was so corrupt they've yet to find a single, solitary shred of solid evidence to make that claim?

I'm willing to bet from your posts that you weren't a fan of W or his policies. Then maybe you should stop to ask yourself why you're now blindly following the marching orders of the same think tanks and neocon figure heads who surrounded Bush. Why are you now blindly accepting unconfirmed reports citing unnamed methods as truth when they are told to you - not by the same agencies that mislead us into war - but by the same people

We have been at war for closing in on 17 consecutive years. There are people graduating high school this year that have never lived in a peace time America. Who put us in this position? Who manipulated us, lied to us, all while putting us under the most oppressive and massive surveillance state the world has ever seen and stripping away bedrock civil liberties like the right to privacy and due process? 

The same people that are right now manipulating you to forgo logic, rationality, and thinking for yourself and instead to give in on emotional tantrums. 

Be better than that. Think for yourself. Question the narrative. 

• Like (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

Chemtrails are real. 

No they !@#$ing aren't, you shitburger.

30 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

How do you feel about Penguins and Tom Petty?

(just trying to gauge how Tom is going to respond...)

They are both real, and more annoying than chemtrails.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2