Trump Israel and Jerusalem, oh my

Tiberius

Trump to announce Jerusalem is the capital of Israel.  In other news leading scientific figures have confirmed that water is wet.  Meteorologists announce the sky is blue.  And most Historians will agree that General Franco is still dead

11 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

This won't end well. 1948 was a retarded idea, always has been....

1948 never really happened.  Everything since Aliens crashed in Roswell in 1947 has been one big Deep State disinformation campaign

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Trump to announce Jerusalem is the capital of Israel.  In other news leading scientific figures have confirmed that water is wet.  Meteorologists announce the sky is blue.  And most Historians will agree that General Franco is still dead

1948 never really happened.  Everything since Aliens crashed in Roswell in 1947 has been one big Deep State disinformation campaign

Oh little one, Jerusalem as the capital of Israel isn't agreed to by many people..... 

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

Oh little one, Jerusalem as the capital of Israel isn't agreed to by many people..... 

The Knesset convenes in Jerusalem.  The Israeli seat of Government is located in Jerusalem.  Pretty safe to say Jerusalem meets the criteria for the capital of Israel

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

It will start ww3.

11 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

The Knesset convenes in Jerusalem.  The Israeli seat of Government is located in Jerusalem.  Pretty safe to say Jerusalem meets the criteria for the capital of Israel

and the billion sworn enemies of Israel right next door insist that a connexion to Jerusalem is a myth at best...

2 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Several wars won by Israel and Israel holding Jerusalem for half a century makes your myth a reality

If native American ppl took over New Jersey in 1948, and then claimed self defense when the US government tries to take new jersey back... Does this seem acceptable to you?

1 minute ago, westerndecline said:

If native American ppl took over New Jersey in 1948, and then claimed self defense when the US government tries to take new jersey back... Does this seem acceptable to you?

You need to work on your analogies.

3 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

Ever heard the saying possession is 9/10 the law?

And as 3rd said, your analogy is weak.  If your hypothetical had occurred the US Government would have, in football terms, knocked the ball loose before the receiver maintained possession

2 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Ever heard the saying possession is 9/10 the law?

And as 3rd said, your analogy is weak.  If your hypothetical had occurred the US Government would have, in football terms, knocked the ball loose before the receiver maintained possession

Yes but did the receiver perform a football move?

2 hours ago, Azalin said:

Which is why I'm mystified at the number of people who will still engage him.

This is all he ever does.

My excuse today was killing time while waiting in traffic for the fires to clear. 

But it's a poor excuse. :beer:

50 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Image result for that's what I'm talking about gif

36 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

It will start ww3.

It's already started. 

1 hour ago, ALF said:

I  would think all Jewish would approve this 

So should I bash Trump for doing this but not Schumer even though he agrees?  Or should I bash the Jewish part of Schumer and leave the dem part out of it?  

This is is confusing.

13 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

So should I bash Trump for doing this but not Schumer even though he agrees?  Or should I bash the Jewish part of Schumer and leave the dem part out of it?  

This is is confusing.

Why don't you just settle for bashing Obama who believed in it but didn't have the balls to do it?