Trump Israel and Jerusalem, oh my

Tiberius

8 minutes ago, Justice said:

A Palestinian didn’t assassinate Rabin. An Israeli did. 

In an event that is widely acknowledged to have sparked the outbreak of World War I, Archduke Franz Ferdinand, nephew of Emperor Franz Josef and heir to the Austro-Hungarian Empire, is shot to death along with his wife by a Serbian nationalist in Sarajevo, Bosnia, on this day in 1914.

3 minutes ago, sherpa said:

"Very nice areas" is as wasteful a postulate as it is stupid, in this context.

The "Jews" have settled it, owned it, developed it and defended it against countless aggression, against all odds, besides being thrown out of it and enslaved before moving back to it, twice.

They are never going to give it up. 

Nor should they.

Well if u can't accept a part of Canada, enjoy constant war and explosions. The Palestinian ppl aren't stopping either.

The first group to be the adult gets part of British Columbia

You're simply in all forms and context, EXTREMELY STUPID for not taking that as a hypothetical offer

Edited by westerndecline

2 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

Well if u can't accept a part of Canada, enjoy constant war and explosions. The Palestinian ppl aren't stopping either.

The first group to be the adult gets part of British Columbia

The Jews aren't moving and unless you give the Palestinians the ability to bombard Israel from British Columbia they aren't going anywhere either.

The Palestinians have been thrown out of numerous Islamic Middle East countries who claim to be sympathetic to the Palestinian issue, but only express a proposed solution to this issue as hatred of Israel.

I expect they could come up with "very nice areas."

What should happen is a resolution that includes a Jewish and Palestinian presence in the religious center, a guarantee that Israel will not be subjected to incessant attacks from very close neighbors, supported by more distant entities, and an admission that the Palestinian issue should be resolved by Muslim Middle East countries. 

Supposedly, the have "very nice areas." 

14 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

The Jews aren't moving and unless you give the Palestinians the ability to bombard Israel from British Columbia they aren't going anywhere either.

I already said both parties are equally religious psycho cults.  Only the Jews decided to keep it going in 48

8 minutes ago, sherpa said:

The Palestinians have been thrown out of numerous Islamic Middle East countries who claim to be sympathetic to the Palestinian issue, but only express a proposed solution to this issue as hatred of Israel.

I expect they could come up with "very nice areas."

What should happen is a resolution that includes a Jewish and Palestinian presence in the religious center, a guarantee that Israel will not be subjected to incessant attacks from very close neighbors, supported by more distant entities, and an admission that the Palestinian issue should be resolved by Muslim Middle East countries. 

Supposedly, the have "very nice areas." 

So you're saying two Crazy ppl saying the earth is flat add legitimacy to their conflict

No, you're both nuts. 

Who's going to take their meds first and leave is the question

Ww3 or leave and have peace and prosperity

Edited by westerndecline
retarded person

That doesn't address what I said about Yom Kippur or the Six Day war.

But...What happened in '48 was a joint war against the newly established state. (by an international body), of Israel by Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt and Jordan.

They lost, resulting in a huge amount of Palestinian refugees.

They started it,  and against a brand new country inhabited by the remains of the Holocaust.

They started it.

They lost.

In 56, Nassar, (Egypt), nationalized the Suez Canal. That was part of the end of of France and England's gross mis-colonization and mismanagement  of North Africa and the Med., and we've been paying ever since.

Edited by sherpa

48 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

I already said both parties are equally religious psycho cults.  Only the Jews decided to keep it going in 48

So you're saying two Crazy ppl saying the earth is flat add legitimacy to their conflict

No, you're both nuts. 

Who's going to take their meds first and leave is the question

By the way, this is an extremely ignorant post, and nobody needs any meds, so quit with the high school message board nonsense.

You look foolish.

The fact is that is that "both parties" are not "religious psycho cults."

That is an extremely ill informed, preposterous claim.

Israelis are not all Jews, and the Palestinians have a justifiable claim as well.

Neither group is as silly as you.

The problem is in resolving reasonable claims without exterminating on or the other. 

1 minute ago, sherpa said:

By the way, this is an extremely ignorant post, and nobody needs any meds, so quit with the high school message board nonsense.

You look foolish.

The fact is that is that "both parties" are not "religious psycho cults."

That is an extremely ill informed, preposterous claim.

Israelis are not all Jews, and the Palestinians have a justifiable claim as well.

Neither group is as silly as you.

The problem is in resolving reasonable claims without exterminating on or the other. 

If it's not silly, religious cult psycho babble, then why don't the Jews take British Columbia?

Should the Mormon ppl claim Missouri or Utah?

4 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Thanks. I was beginning to think I was the only person here to see this !@#$wit for what he is.

A Jew hater.

I mean for christ's sake, he's virtually quoting the protocols of the elders of zion.

Especially since British Columbia is supposed to have a major earthquake so he effectively wants them to go there so they get wiped out during The big one.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, /dev/null said:

But a Palestinian did assassinate Bobby Kennedy

Yeah and every other assassinated President was killed by a white guy. What’s your point? Try to stay on subject. Israelis weren’t and aren’t ready to trade land for peace since. Quite the opposite. Rabin was the one real negotiating partner and he was killed for it. The message was sent. Negotiate and get whacked. I doubt anyone else will ever sacrifice their lives for that again. Also, that assassination was no accident. You can’t tell me one of the most secure nations in the world will unknowingly allow an armed man to get close enough to their PM unless they wanted someone to. Not too long after that the people of Israel elected Netanyahu. A known hawk. 

51 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Thanks. I was beginning to think I was the only person here to see this !@#$wit for what he is.

A Jew hater.

I mean for christ's sake, he's virtually quoting the protocols of the elders of zion.

Do you think white Christian nationalism is a good outlook on life?

58 minutes ago, meazza said:

Anti semite 

Thank you for showing your true colors of hate