Trump Israel and Jerusalem, oh my

Tiberius

14 minutes ago, Justice said:

Is that a serious tweet?? I mean come the F on!!! Is she serious? And you eat that crap up too. Hypocrisy at its finest. 

All you have to do is click on it.

cvC8C2gR_bigger.jpgNikki HaleyVerified account @nikkihaley 18h18 hours ago

She is very serious.

Perhaps you should read someone else's opinion before before you blather on.

Just a thought.

S

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

All you have to do is click on it.

cvC8C2gR_bigger.jpgNikki HaleyVerified account @nikkihaley 18h18 hours ago

She is very serious.

Perhaps you should read someone else's opinion before before you blather on.

Just a thought.

S

It was a rhetorical question and so is this one:

when you’re being brainwashed do you realize it? 

Now here comes sarcasm:

no way are we biased in any way towards Israel! 

Both sides are nuts.

Regardless, if the Palestinians hadn't been dicks and accepted the 47 borders we wouldn't be here.

Cue some apologist for extremism to chime in and explain to us how the Jews really never would have stuck to that agreement. Of course we'll never know because people insist on constantly attacking them and justify the land grabs as necessary for security.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, yall said:

Both sides are nuts.

Regardless, if the Palestinians hadn't been dicks and accepted the 47 borders we wouldn't be here.

Cue some apologist for extremism to chime in and explain to us how the Jews really never would have stuck to that agreement. Of course we'll never know because people insist on constantly attacking them and justify the land grabs as necessary for security.

From ww1-ww2

The Jews were offered Madagascar, part of Alaska, part of Germany, and numerous other areas that were 

A- less populated

B- the areas had little to no nationalism that would have issues with the Jews

C- even more land...

Why did they reject it????

Why did they punish the million or so Palestinian ppl, for the holocaust.

Meanwhile Jews still could have lived in and visited their sky daddy holy sites without all the bull **** we see now.

Almost all our foreign policy enemies in the me are created by this retarded geo political DISASTER

1 minute ago, yall said:

Obviously they wanted the land connected with their religious beliefs.

Funny though, "less populated" makes it better. To hell with those Inuit, m I rite?

I guess

The point is there was dozens of other very nice areas that would have been a million times easier. Thts why I have no sympathy for the Jewish ppl on this issue

I personally think a racial or ethnic state is idiotic and hateful

But if anyone deserved one the Jews did, just not the worst area EVER!!!

17 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

The point is there was dozens of other very nice areas that would have been a million times easier. Thts why I have no sympathy for the Jewish ppl on this issue

It isn't about "very nice areas."

The "Jewish ppl," I suspect, have very little respect for an individual who thinks like this, with total disregard for 5000 years of history tied to this land.

I'm not judging one way or the other, but to state that some other place would have been "easier" is ridiculous.

53 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

I guess

:lol: Tom I think your houseplants are much smarter.

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

It isn't about "very nice areas."

The "Jewish ppl," I suspect, have very little respect for an individual who thinks like this, with total disregard for 5000 years of history tied to this land.

I'm not judging one way or the other, but to state that some other place would have been "easier" is ridiculous.

By this logic we should give the natives half or all the United states back hundreds of years after the wars were won, the language, culture and religion already changed. Along with neighbors already accepting the United states fromthe north south and around the world....

Before ww1 the Jewish population was less than 5%

Before 1900 it was less than 2 % and around that percentage for thousands of years.

They area already was won centuries prior, known by its neighbors as Palestine, along with a ppl, culture, and language already established.

Fast forward to the 30 and 40s ( still a minority), the Jews conduct massive terrorism vs the Palestinian ppl and then 1948, a million ppl in total are told to leave and get !@#$ed basically. This is well after the numerous areas the Jews were offered....

All this because a desert person 4000 years ago said a patch of land is their s because God said so.

Are you !@#$in kidding me right now???

Your analogy makes no sense anyway.

The Jewish ppl and their culture would still be Jewish lol.

The sand and trees have nothing to do with it lol

1 hour ago, meazza said:

:lol: Tom I think your houseplants are much smarter.

Ad hominem

Besides that was in reference to tasker using the word utilitarianism to sound smart.

Thts why I bragged about 129iq jackass lol

Edited by westerndecline
retarded person

2 hours ago, yall said:

Both sides are nuts.

A Palestinian didn’t assassinate Rabin. An Israeli did. 

"Very nice areas" is as wasteful a postulate as it is stupid, in this context.

The "Jews" have settled it, owned it, developed it and defended it against countless aggression, against all odds, besides being thrown out of it and enslaved before moving back to it, twice.

They are never going to give it up. 

Nor should they.