Trump Israel and Jerusalem, oh my

Tiberius

9 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

You doubt their legitimate claim of jewish heritage?

No it's a hypothetical

Why do you keep bouncing around the question......???

A bunch of black ppl convert to Judaism

Can they be 99% majority in Israel?

Got a better one for you.

A bunch of Arabic Muslims convert to Judaism with the 25% existing Arabs In Israel

Can they take over Israel?

Edited by westerndecline

3 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

No it's a hypothetical

Why do you keep bouncing around the question......???

A bunch of black ppl convert to Judaism

Can they be 99% majority in Israel?

Got a better one for you.

A bunch of Arabic Muslims convert to Judaism with the 25% existing Arabs In Israel

Can they take over Israel?

I don't know what their rules are, but from my understanding there's a right of return for ANY jew.

but as a principle, any legitimate nation has a right to refuse access to ANYONE.

Edited by joesixpack

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Dude, not only are they real, but they have their own space fleet!

shot0020.jpg

So wait, now Jews are not only real but they're also lizards from space?  Alex Jones is gonna have a shitfit.

1 hour ago, joesixpack said:

Uncertain. But I know Poland has a similar law. I would be eligible for a Polish passport.

What's the exam for that like?

"Can you screw in a light bulb by yourself?"

"Uh...no..."

"Welcome home, Polack!"

And if you answer "What's a light bulb?" they make you an adjunct professor at Warszawska Polytechnika?

19 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Black Jews are welcome at orthodox synagogues. 

What is this mongoloid babbling about ?

You're not considered a real Jewish citizen by simply converting....

Regardless, pure ethnic, racial, religious, or a combination for nationalist agendas is hateful, and a past we all are trying to get past.

3 hours ago, joesixpack said:

I don't know what their rules are, but from my understanding there's a right of return for ANY jew.

but as a principle, any legitimate nation has a right to refuse access to ANYONE.

Except the black ones. 

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

BREAKING PHOTOS: Israeli air force now bombing targets in Gaza in response to rocket attacks.

DQjCGBQUMAAepBj.jpg                          DQjCGOGV4AA55AO.jpg

No surprise. They’ve (the Israelis) been preparing for it for weeks now. Don’t ask me how I know. I heard it somewhere. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Justice said:

Except the black ones. 

No surprise. They’ve (the Israelis) been preparing for it for weeks now. Don’t ask me how I know. I heard it somewhere. 

Israel's been preparing rocket launches from Gaza so they could bomb Gaza after Trump's statement?

17 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Israel's been preparing rocket launches from Gaza so they could bomb Gaza after Trump's statement?

For someone that is supposed to be intelligent you sure can be dumb AF at times. You think they didn’t know about Trump’s announcement beforehand? They knew and they knew what the reaction would be and they prepared for it. That wasn’t hard now was it?

8 minutes ago, Justice said:

For someone that is supposed to be intelligent you sure can be dumb AF at times. You think they didn’t know about Trump’s announcement beforehand? They knew and they knew what the reaction would be and they prepared for it. That wasn’t hard now was it?

And how did they prepare for it? They literally attack each other every 3-4 months. This wasn’t unexpected but neither will the next time or the one after that. 

Dont want it to happen ? Don’t fire rockets into Israel from Gaza.

6 minutes ago, meazza said:

And how did they prepare for it? They literally attack each other every 3-4 months. This wasn’t unexpected but neither will the next time or the one after that. 

Dont want it to happen ? Don’t fire rockets into Israel from Gaza.

Yeah. A thanksgiving meal takes preparation, but an attack can be whipped up with no problem. Makes sense. Are you suggesting they’re always prepared? Is that what you’re saying? And no it’s not every 3 or 4 months. 

Fact is I heard they were gearing up for something weeks ago and I even told my friends about it back then. I knew an attack was imminent. Told them as much. I just wish I can remember where I heard it. It was online, but I don’t know where. 

Edited by Justice

1 minute ago, Justice said:

Yeah. A thanksgiving meal takes preparation, but an attack can be whipped up with no problem. Makes sense. Are you suggesting they’re always prepared? Is that what you’re saying? And no it’s not every 3 or 4 months. 

So you’re saying that Israel and Gaza don’t trade rocket fire every once in a while?  Yes they’re prepared to fight on all their borders since they’ve been in perpetual war since 1948.

1 minute ago, meazza said:

So you’re saying that Israel and Gaza don’t trade rocket fire every once in a while?  Yes they’re prepared to fight on all their borders since they’ve been in perpetual war since 1948.

With all due respect you don’t even know what a war is if that’s what you call that situation.  I heard about their preparations. Believe me if you want. 

Edited by Justice