Trump Israel and Jerusalem, oh my

Tiberius

CBS News just reported on the turbulence in the ground in Israel right now.

The news crew was standing with Palestinians who were firing rocks with slingshots and throwing projectiles at Israeli soldiers, while the soldiers stood back showing the restraint required of their likely orders of engagement.  With them.  Think about the events that would be required this to occur.

While the Palestinians engaged in open violence the broadcast tried to paint them as sympathetic, drawing no difference between the two sides other than to say that the Palestinians were the much poorer armed of the two in the conflict.

25 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

CBS News just reported on the turbulence in the ground in Israel right now.

The news crew was standing with Palestinians who were firing rocks with slingshots and throwing projectiles at Israeli soldiers, while the soldiers stood back showing the restraint required of their likely orders of engagement.  With them.  Think about the events that would be required this to occur.

While the Palestinians engaged in open violence the broadcast tried to paint them as sympathetic, drawing no difference between the two sides other than to say that the Palestinians were the much poorer armed of the two in the conflict.

It's not the Jews land genius

21 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Stop with calling everyone a racist. As I'm sure you know, it'll get you banned.

When someone calls me Richard Spencer, when I point out racism, then the problem isn't me.

Zionism is racist and it's !@#$in hateful

Good lord

Just like white or black nationalism is unnacceptable, so is Zionist bull ****

2 hours ago, meazza said:

And your new nickname is Richard spencer.

23 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

I'm sure he is investigating Benghazi, Obama's forged birth certificate, the forged yearbook of the Roy Moore accuser, aliens, the location of the Holy Grail, Whitewater, and why people are spending their hard earned money on booze and women.

The 30 Percenters will have to swallow a tidal wave shift in Congress as the rest of the country kicks out their brethren left and right. Sorry, no Hitler/Goebbels #@!# is going to fly here in the United States... nope.

Youre a special kind of idiot aren’t you

15 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

It's not the Jews land genius

When someone calls me Richard Spencer, when I point out racism, then the problem isn't me.

Zionism is racist and it's !@#$in hateful

Good lord

Just like white or black nationalism is unnacceptable, so is Zionist bull ****

No, you've basically called anyone who disagrees with you on any subject a racist. Being a racist or calling everyone a racist is a quick way to get banned, but you already knew this, right?

29 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

No, you've basically called anyone who disagrees with you on any subject a racist. Being a racist or calling everyone a racist is a quick way to get banned, but you already knew this, right?

When u can't come up with non racial/ethnic reasons to oppose immigration, and you  support Zionist ideology

YES YOU'RE A RACIST

U oppose Kapernick in the nfl, 

YES YOU'RE A RACIST

stop taking racist positions and I won't call u racist

Edited by westerndecline

3 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

When u can't come up with non racial/ethnic reasons to oppose immigration, and you  support Zionist ideology

YES YOU'RE A RACIST

You need to keep the players straight here. You called me a racist because I said that CK is just as much white as he is black. In your short tenure here you have not shined at all.  I wish there was still a Shoutbox so we could send you down to give you a chance to up your game.

6 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You need to keep the players straight here. You called me a racist because I said that CK is just as much white as he is black. In your short tenure here you have not shined at all.  I wish there was still a Shoutbox so we could send you down to give you a chance to up your game.

bull ****

And I'm calling u on bull ****

In American society, if u had just 1% black you were considered black. 

Whites have never in our history accepted mixed races as white.

You're again using code language code humor to display a clear racist bias.

If u don't like my honesty leave

Yes I think u r a racist.

Don't like it, go B word on stormfront.

Thts where ur kind belongs.

It's evil, it's cowardly, and frankly I'm tired of tip toeing around tht bull ****

3 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Cool, tell your sjw friends on twitter about it. 

You're 25 but smarter than generation after generation of Israeli's.   ???

Try again

Don't support sjws, they are just as racist against whites.

41 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

bull ****

And I'm calling u on bull ****

In American society, if u had just 1% black you were considered black. 

Whites have never in our history accepted mixed races as white.

You're again using code language code humor to display a clear racist bias.

If u don't like my honesty leave

Yes I think u r a racist.

Don't like it, go B word on stormfront.

Thts where ur kind belongs.

It's evil, it's cowardly, and frankly I'm tired of tip toeing around tht bull ****

Try again

Don't support sjws, they are just as racist against whites.

You are telling me that if I don't like your characterization of me, I should leave? !@#$ off you newbie and classless bitchmudgeon.