Trump Israel and Jerusalem, oh my

Tiberius

4 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

No I've met plenty.

Many agree with me that Zionist ideology is retarded

Just like black or white nationalism

Or white Christian nationalism

It's hateful ****

No you've met Jews not Israeli's.  There's a difference asshat.

13 minutes ago, Justice said:

It will not be the end of Israel. Fact is Israel would never accept that deal and would be forced to give Palestine it’s own state. 

A one state solution will mean the end of Israel, as it's specifically a Jewish state.  You're right, Israelis will never cede to that.  But they will agree to a Palestinian state, when Hamas and PA are deemed trusted negotiating parties.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, meazza said:

And your new nickname is Richard spencer.

Don't bother with him.  He's a troll persona.

His persona is:  very light on the ability to reason through difficult problems, and substitutes unfounded charges of racism for the ability to understand opposing view points hoping to drag posters into defending themselves from his charges instead of attacking his spurious claims.  He builds onto this by engaging in a litany of logical fallacies himself, while dismissing others critiques of his style and substance with misplaced ad hominem claims.

Don't waste your time.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

His persona is:  very light on the ability to reason through difficult problems, and substitutes unfounded charges of racism for the ability to understand opposing view points hoping to drag posters into defending themselves from his charges instead of attacking his spurious claims.  He builds onto this by engaging in a litany of logical fallacies himself, while dismissing others critiques of his style and substance with misplaced ad hominem claims.

Don't waste your time.

Isn’t that 90% of the posters here? :lol:

20 minutes ago, GG said:

A one state solution will mean the end of Israel, as it's specifically a Jewish state.  You're right, Israelis will never cede to that.  But they will agree to a Palestinian state, when Hamas and PA are deemed trusted negotiating parties.  

That’s a laugh. They said the same thing about Yaser Arafat. Newsflash bro, Abbas is their guy. He does precisely what they want him to do. He’s a puppet. 

18 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Don't waste your time.

Did u answer yet??

26 minutes ago, meazza said:

And your new nickname is Richard spencer.

well actually Richard Spencer believes in a Zionist State just like he believes in a black nationalist State and a white Christian state so actually wrong again non sequitur I don't believe any of that I'm against it you know why it's called racism

!@#$in idiot

Edited by westerndecline

18 minutes ago, Justice said:

That’s a laugh. They said the same thing about Yaser Arafat. Newsflash bro, Abbas is their guy. He does precisely what they want him to do. He’s a puppet. 

They said what about Arafat?  That he was a duplicitous liar who earned billions while the Palestinians were starving?

Remember, he's the patron saint of your cause, and yet you wonder why Palestinians are in their predicament.  

7 minutes ago, GG said:

They said what about Arafat?  That he was a duplicitous liar who earned billions while the Palestinians were starving?

Remember, he's the patron saint of your cause, and yet you wonder why Palestinians are in their predicament.  

They said once Arafat goes away they’ll negotiate. 

I don’t wonder ****. I hated Arafat just like I hate Abbas. Don’t pretend to know my thoughts on this matter because you don’t. I disagree with how the PA and the people handle their situation all the time. Just did it today too. Pay attention before you speak. 

13 minutes ago, meazza said:

Because his iq is like really high

U literally don't make sense

16 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Why in the !@#$ing name of !@#$ing !@#$ are you still !@#$ing here?

Hey Tom I thought u put me on your ignore list

20 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Why in the !@#$ing name of !@#$ing !@#$ are you still !@#$ing here?

Oh yeah, stop stalking me u insecure jackass

Ur !@#$in weird

Edited by westerndecline

6 minutes ago, Justice said:

They said once Arafat goes away they’ll negotiate. 

I don’t wonder ****. I hated Arafat just like I hate Abbas. Don’t pretend to know my thoughts on this matter because you don’t. I disagree with how the PA and the people handle their situation all the time. Just did it today too. Pay attention before you speak. 

They did negotiate after Arafat died and completely exited Gaza.  How's that worked out?  So don't pretend that the onus is now on Israel.  

2 minutes ago, GG said:

They did negotiate after Arafat died and completely exited Gaza.  How's that worked out?  So don't pretend that the onus is now on Israel.  

Yeah because Israel can’t wait to giveaway land, right? They can’t wait to make peace. They love the two state solution. Never mind the new settlements they build everyday. That’s for peace, right? 

1 minute ago, Justice said:

Yeah because Israel can’t wait to giveaway land, right? They can’t wait to make peace. They love the two state solution. Never mind the new settlements they build everyday. That’s for peace, right? 

As always, hot pocket response.   None of those are impediments to peace.  Having a trusted negotiating partner who didn't call for your destruction ranks a bit higher.  

1 minute ago, GG said:

As always, hot pocket response.   None of those are impediments to peace.  Having a trusted negotiating partner who didn't call for your destruction ranks a bit higher.  

You’re an idiot. Try comparing maps over the years and see with your dumb ass eyes who’s exactly destroying who. Fargin moron. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Justice said:

You’re an idiot. Try comparing maps over the years and see with your dumb ass eyes who’s exactly destroying who. Fargin moron. 

And somehow you're surprised why Israelis don't believe Palestinians are a trusted negotiating partner