Trump Israel and Jerusalem, oh my

Tiberius

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Oh, this will be fun. Let's see how badly tibs/gator mangles logic and facts as he tries to parrot talking points about yet another topic he doesn't understand. 

You accused me of parroting talking points and I pointed out the original source. Don't be butt hurt over that. 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

You accused me of parroting talking points and I pointed out the original source. Don't be butt hurt over that. 

Tell us, in your own words,

1) How this move is "trying to piss people off and create a crisis". 

2)Explain to us the significance of this announcement, and why it's been avoided by previous presidents. 

3)Is there anything different in the region that might make this move more amenable to all parties? 

Or, you can keep on breathlessly pushing talking points which you do not have the background or context to fully comprehend their meaning... 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Tell us, in your own words,

1) How this move is "trying to piss people off and create a crisis". 

2)Explain to us the significance of this announcement, and why it's been avoided by previous presidents. 

3)Is there anything different in the region that might make this move more amenable to all parties? 

Or, you can keep on breathlessly pushing talking points which you do not have the background or context to fully comprehend their meaning... 

What talking points did I push there slim? 

42 minutes ago, Tiberius said:
The president said he remains fully committed to a peace deal between the Israelis and Palestinians even as his announcement brought recriminations in the Middle East

Trying to piss people off in the hopes it creates a crisis. 

It has been the official policy of the U.S. to recognize Jerusalem as the Israeli capital for some time now.

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The first one.

Keep dodging questions about the topic you started. It shows you have a stunning grip on this issue and the intricacies involved. 

Just because you throw out some questions I'm suppose to answer them? 

If you think you know all the answers or have an opinion, by all means lets hear them? 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Just because you throw out some questions I'm suppose to answer them? 

You started the thread on the topic with a post that made the declaration that Trump is only doing this to create a crisis. 

Yet you won't answer questions about what leads you to conclude that?

That's why you're a troll and no one takes you seriously. If you had a spine, you wouldn't run from questions but rather admit that you are full of shite and haven't a clue what you're talking about. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You started the thread on the topic with a post that made the declaration that Trump is only doing this to create a crisis. 

Yet you won't answer questions about what leads you to conclude that?

That's why you're a troll and no one takes you seriously. If you had a spine, you wouldn't run from questions but rather admit that you are full of shite and haven't a clue what you're talking about. 

You've seen Trump in action, you really think he gave this much thought? 

And as for me, you take me way too serious. Get a life 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So you're not going to even try to answer questions about a topic you started?

You're a troll. 

I just ordered some chicken wings and your questions have not been shown to be relevant, important or worth the time of day, to be honest with you 

Off to get my wings now 

• Like (+1) 1

It's been a priority for conservatives who like Israel to propose this, Canada has had at least one Prime Minister want to try it.

I'd welcome it but understand fully it might not be a prudent thing to do...

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:
The president said he remains fully committed to a peace deal between the Israelis and Palestinians even as his announcement brought recriminations in the Middle East

Trying to piss people off in the hopes it creates a crisis. 

So you announce this recognition, then run here to B word about it?  Stick to twitter, you orange dumbass...

• Haha (+1) 1

U.S. recognizes Jerusalem as Capital of Israel, Palestinian Days of Rage to follow

A step toward righting a historical wrong, and putting the area on the path to peace if the Palestinians so choose.

Trump: “today we finally acknowledge the obvious.. Jerusalem is Israel’s capital”

Trump-Jerusalem-Speech-3-e1512584515838-  ..."Acknowledging this is a fact is a necessary condition for achieving peace."

And yes, I recommend joining me in the "not responding to Gator" Club.............Make fun of his bias certainly, but respond to his ignorance ?...........nope.