Joe Webb III Sunday?

Irv

How can using Webb help Tyrod's confidence and performance?   Webb is a warrior and plays great on Special Teams.  And, I like McD but that can't help Tyrod.  Seems like McD has moved on to next year.  Right?  Wrong?  I don't know.    What do you think?

Really.......like our options available are so good???....geeeezuuzz....couldnt hurt....put him in...,,,put them both in...rotate them....throw some crap at the wall and see what sticks......people we are not making the playoffs anyways....you never know....

22 minutes ago, Badthingsman said:

How can using Webb help Tyrod's confidence and performance?   Webb is a warrior and plays great on Special Teams.  And, I like McD but that can't help Tyrod.  Seems like McD has moved on to next year.  Right?  Wrong?  I don't know.    What do you think?

Silliness like this thread is disrespectful too the man in your avatar. Your wrong. 

1 hour ago, Badthingsman said:

I don't get the warrior part, what do you mean?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JPP said:

Really.......like our options available are so good???....geeeezuuzz....couldnt hurt....put him in...,,,put them both in...rotate them....throw some crap at the wall and see what sticks......people we are not making the playoffs anyways....you never know....

Exactly do the Pittsburgh Steelers offense from 1995 Neil O'Donnell, pocket QB with super sub Kordell Slash Stewart as mobile running QB.  It cant be worse than Peterman's 5 INts all by himself. 

If the pass that he threw was a completion I would of speculated with you. The pass was a tad short making him absolutely garbage as a QB and suggesting he could contribute to the position is a mockery of the sport of football. He should never get another chance to pass ever again but I'm sure next year he starts for the Broncos. It's a QB starved league so he will get a shot somewhere but he's done in Buffalo after this year.

I mean even Peterman can complete a pass sometimes.

Edited by Lfod

I honestly think if you gave Joe Webb Tyrods snaps....the numbers maybe better with Webb.    I grant you TT would throw less ints.....but the passing and running yards could possibly be better with Webb.   Sounds crazy but really think about it.    Around 200 yards avg passing with one TD and 30 rushing.---with say 5 tds.   I could see Joe Webb doing that for 15 million less.

Just now, billsfan714 said:

I honestly think if you gave Joe Webb Tyrods snaps....the numbers maybe better with Webb.    I grant you TT would throw less ints.....but the passing and running yards could possibly be better with Webb.   Sounds crazy but really think about it.    Around 200 yards avg passing with one TD and 30 rushing.---with say 5 tds.   I could see Joe Webb doing that for 15 million less.

CompleteAggravatingAchillestang-max-14mb

Okey dokey. 

12 hours ago, Best Player Available said:

Silliness like this thread is disrespectful too the man in your avatar. Your wrong. 

Your spelling is disrespectful to your 3rd grade teacher.  

11 hours ago, klos63 said:

I don't get the warrior part, what do you mean?

What other QB's play both ways on punts and kicks?

Edited by Badthingsman

12 hours ago, JPP said:

Has this worked yet? Why not do better than crap? Yes you will

9 minutes ago, nucci said:

Has this worked yet? Why not do better than crap? Yes you will

better than crap?  what we have is crap.....im saying take a chance for a change why not.....nothing to lose....

13 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

By far my favorite and most used gif. 

Joe Webb III? I'm good with him on the bench or wild cat. As a starting qb I'll pass

Biggest QB on the Bills with the strongest arm. And he's a veteran, where we have 3 must-win games. Don't be too quick to dismiss him