Life On The Sidelines: Juan Castillo

5 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

“The first thing that we do is watch video to see what is working. Once we identify what it is that we do well we try to search for different ways to do that. You know, shake things up a little bit”

Why would you search for a different way to do something that is already proven to work?   Wouldn't you just do what works?

Seems like Castillo thinks that round wheels aren't good enough.   Gotta find a way to make a square one work.

8 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

Why would you search for a different way to do something that is already proven to work?   Wouldn't you just do what works?

Seems like Castillo thinks that round wheels aren't good enough.   Gotta find a way to make a square one work.

That wasn’t a real quote...

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

“The first thing that we do is watch video to see what is working. Once we identify what it is that we do well we try to search for different ways to do that. You know, shake things up a little bit”

Hmmmmm. Interesting.. " we're pretty good on inside zone when Miller is in there.  Let's see if we can do it with Ducasse in there instead, y'know shake it up a bit"

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, ALF said:

If the Bills keep Castillo they have to replace the OL to fit his scheme , ah no.

The process is already underway. Ducasse replacing Miller. Dawkins replacing Glenn (or maybe Mills if Glenn isn’t moved in the off season- which I doubt). And I m sure replacements for many of others are forthcoming.

Fire Dennison, hire McCoy, bring in better offensive assistants. Power blocking. Make the necessary changes to fit our players. Seems like a no brainer. If this doesn't happen then this organization is even more clueless than I thought