Smith-Schuster and Iloka both suspended 1 game

YoloinOhio

I love JuJU and I loved that he did it to Burfict. I also love that Mixon got the same treatment he gave that girl.

Growing up as a receiver, those were a big part of our game plans.  I get why they are eliminating but IMO, neither of those hits were close to as dirty as what Gronk did. If those were a game each, Gronk should have gotten two & a stern head shake from McDermott. 

5 hours ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Timing is everything. If the bills had played on  Monday and the Steelers on Sunday, then gronk would have gotten 2 games. 

Gronk deserved 4 in my mind. That was total BS and unacceptable. Why not send a serious message? Is it because it’s the Patriot’s? Are we a little sensitive? 

6 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

No suspension for this.

Also note the Ravens' response.

Wait, are you saying this is similar to the Gronk semi-criminal offense?  That was on the field during play. Certainly a penalty, but maybe I missed something? 

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

Gronk deserved 4 in my mind. That was total BS and unacceptable. Why not send a serious message? Is it because it’s the Patriot’s? Are we a little sensitive? 

Wait, are you saying this is similar to the Gronk semi-criminal offense?  That was on the field during play. Certainly a penalty, but maybe I missed something? 

No, but what I'm saying is the NFL is HORRID at punishing offenses, and they most definitely play favorites.

4 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

No, but what I'm saying is the NFL is HORRID at punishing offenses, and they most definitely play favorites.

Well, I do LOVE having one son come to watch on game day, but it can get tiring hearing how much the refs suck from him.