(OT) Problems yesterday....

Yesterday from home I couldn't get in. I would log in and it would say I was logged in but as soon as I went to TSW I was a guest. I would log in again and when I came to the wall I was a guest again. I tried to PM SDS but to no avail. (again becuase of the guest thing) It's worked fine today at work though. I was just wondering if anyone else had trouble.

Yesterday from home I couldn't get in. I would log in and it would say I was logged in but as soon as I went to TSW I was a guest. I would log in again and when I came to the wall I was a guest again. I tried to PM SDS but to no avail. (again becuase of the guest thing) It's worked fine today at work though. I was just wondering if anyone else had trouble.

265873[/snapback]

No problems for me, but I don't think I got on until late evening. Maybe someone was sniping you! :devil::P<_<

No problems for me, but I don't think I got on until late evening.  Maybe someone was sniping you! :devil:  :P  <_<

265901[/snapback]

Damn, I hope not. I'm not even in Iraq yet. Hope I don't have problems logging in over there. I'll be there for the whole damn season. <_< This family helped get me through a lot when I was deployed before with the death of my Grandma and everything so I need this extention next time too. <_<

Damn, I hope not. I'm not even in Iraq yet. Hope I don't have problems logging in over there. I'll be there for the whole damn season.  :devil:  This family helped get me through a lot when I was deployed before with the death of my Grandma and everything so I need this extention next time too.  :P

265916[/snapback]

you have a cookie issue. Delete all cookies from TBD and TSW and use:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/

as your bookmark or get in through the TBD home page.

265873[/snapback]

No problems here.