Dan Patrick's initial reaction to Gronk reveals a lot

Like A Mofo

2 hours ago, Like A Mofo said:

Tells me all I need to know about how the National Media works and how much they do not like Buffalo, don't want to travel to Buffalo, and want things to stay JUST as they are.

Dan Patrick was asked 'Should Gronk be suspended' Quick answers: Yeah, yeah, but at least Gronk apologized...and seemed to rush right through it...

Of course he did.

If Brady was hit by say Lorenzo Alexander like that, ESPN would have a special round-table discussion and DP would be inconsolable and calling for Alexander to be punished by stoning.

Guys like Dan Patrick needs his Tom Brady talking points to keep going...needs the same teams to be good, makes their hack jobs easier. Buffalo must not alter things for hacks like Patrick, Cowherd.

Bottom Line: Any Buffalo fans out there yearning for validation from these media types. Forget it. It isn't in the cards.

I don't want validation.

I want retaliation in 3 weeks by his "brothers". 

His brother should get too frustrated and attack him, end of discussion, your brother just got sneak attacked, could have seriously altered his bright future. I don't care if we're 8-6 or 6-8, I want retaliation

This has always been my stance on these types of plays - obviously intentional, after the play is over, egregious hits. Yeah, he should be suspended for as long as Tre White can't play - without pay. Tre can't go for the rest of the year because of the concussion? Then Gronk also sits the rest of the year, without pay. 

You'd see this crap gone from the league real quick. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I don't want validation.

His brother should get too frustrated and attack him, end of discussion, your brother just got sneak attacked, could have seriously altered his bright future. I don't care if we're 8-6 or 6-8, I want retaliation

I’m betting Gronk isn’t touched in three weeks. These Bills don’t have it in them. 

5 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I don't want validation.

No, don't go for Gronk.

Go for Brady as retaliation. 

F$?! it. Get them both.

11 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I don't want validation.

should our players get suspended too? Where does it end?

6 minutes ago, Billznut said:

I’m betting Gronk isn’t touched in three weeks. These Bills don’t have it in them. 

Exactly what would you like the players to do to Gronk?

2 hours ago, Like A Mofo said:

Tells me all I need to know about how the National Media works and how much they do not like Buffalo, don't want to travel to Buffalo, and want things to stay JUST as they are.

Dan Patrick was asked 'Should Gronk be suspended' Quick answers: Yeah, yeah, but at least Gronk apologized...and seemed to rush right through it...

This answer tells you that the National Media doesn't want to travel to Buffalo?

Anyway....Gronk's hit is a widely being trashed by the National Media.

18 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

This has always been my stance on these types of plays - obviously intentional, after the play is over, egregious hits. Yeah, he should be suspended for as long as Tre White can't play - without pay. Tre can't go for the rest of the year because of the concussion? Then Gronk also sits the rest of the year, without pay. 

You'd see this crap gone from the league real quick. 

An eye for an eye.  Worked well enough for Hammurabi.  

2 hours ago, ProcessTheTrust said:

Gronk says he's sorry...and then tries to justify it because he was getting held on that play and before all day and said "What else was I supposed to do?" That shows the guy isn't right in the head. The league has to send a message, especially to that dummy.

Everybody always talks about Gronk being a Neanderthal, not slobbering, putting together sentences, etc. 

Every time I hear this dude talk, I think he looks absolutely strung out on something.  Dude has the craziest look in his eyes.  

2 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

I’m disgusted with our own team for not standing up to gronk.  Absolutely disgusting.  

Me too.  There's a chance to pay this back on Dec 24th.  If the league doesn't give Gronk 2 games for this go after his knees.  

2 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

Who cares? And I say this respectfully. Winning cures all the outside noise or lack there of. This team has proven through the history books that we are a laughing stock in the NFL. It will be 18 years soon of no playoffs. In a league of parity that shows the inept nature of the franchise.

Please note: Has anyone noticed since fag boy Brandon was inserted into the Sabres mix they took a monster nose dive? The sooner this guy is shown the door(s) the better the franchises will be.

The Bills and Sabres need a bonified President at the Top running things the right way. Until then there will be more of the same.

$4400 this year plus game day expenses wrapped up in this team (7k total at least)! If things dont change I have no problem spending my money elsewhere.

Rant over.

What did you call Brandon?! Wow! If ignorance is bliss, you must live on cloud nine. Deplorable.

26 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

What did you call Brandon?! Wow! If ignorance is bliss, you must live on cloud nine. Deplorable.

26 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Relax, it will be ok. Hes a tool and has destroyed 2 franchises now. 

5 minutes ago, Capco said:

This is like a carbon copy of Gronk's apology lol.  

Haha but I didn’t physically hurt someone just their feelings ?. Sometimes I forget we are in the era of kindler, gentler, second place trophies rah rah shish cooombah and in the future will surely make sure I refer to Brandon as the annointed savior of the city. I truly feel horrible sorry everyone.

Edited by billsfan_34

6 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Haha but I didn’t physically hurt someone just their feelings ?. Sometimes I forget we are in the era of kindler, gentler, second place trophies rah rah shish cooombah

When I get frustrated I'll yell out and make similar statements.  However when I do it, I try to make sure that anyone in earshot is someone who knows I'm not a hateful person.  On the internet it's something I try to avoid, since it's so easy for something to be taken the wrong way.  (not trying to tell you how to communicate, just talking about me lol)

Edited by Capco

4 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

Time for the Erie County DA to bring up criminal charges if the NFL does not act.  The rest of the NFL fanbase outside the NE crybabies would applaud that someone, finally, is doing something about the Patriot Way, which is cheating and getting wrist-slapped.  

I'd love to see that, just because watching Gronkowski get served an arrest warrant on the field next time the Pats are in Buffalo would be hilarious.  

2 minutes ago, Capco said:

When I get frustrated I'll yell out and make similar statements.  However when I do it, I try to make sure that anyone in earshot is someone who knows I'm not a hateful person.  On the internet it's something I try to avoid, since it's so easy for something to be taken the wrong way.  (not trying to tell you how to communicate, just talking about me lol)

Amen! If people truly knew me they would know I would give them the shirt off my back- advise taken pal!

Edited by billsfan_34
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mango said:

Everybody always talks about Gronk being a Neanderthal, not slobbering, putting together sentences, etc. 

Every time I hear this dude talk, I think he looks absolutely strung out on something.  Dude has the craziest look in his eyes.  

Funny...he looks to me like every single other football player from East Amherst I've ever seen.